The online racing simulator
I got Stuck....
(19 posts, started )
I got Stuck....
I found this to be very funny....
Yeah, i have done that a few times myself..., i found it funny the first time too.....
But the weird thing was that every time i tried to respawn my car would slam against the wall and get stuck again lol.
that respawn part hapens to me too
Err funnybone2 your sig can be like this...

Quote from tristancliffe :
Unfortunately, they are half naked retired supermodels, from the ages of 65 to 80. Shame.

Sorry to get this out here. Don't flame me! :hbomb::banana:
how did you get a sig when your a demo user?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :how did you get a sig when your a demo user?

OMG you dumb..or can you not see?

he said its SUPPOSED to look like this he dont have the ______________________ line thing above it...if it did it would be his sig. but he doesnt.
i meant an avatar.
He doesnt have an avatar...unless your internet is messed up to where it can place other avatars where it shouldnt be...
lol pwned.
This just in:

"THE INTERNET IS ON FIRE! AVATARS ARE POPPING UP ALL OVER THE INTERNET IN RANDOM PLACES AND THEN INITIATING SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION"
lol
Quote from Skizzarz :This just in:
"THE INTERNET IS ON FIRE! AVATARS ARE POPPING UP ALL OVER THE INTERNET IN RANDOM PLACES AND THEN INITIATING SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION"

tehehe my new quote...
Look at me getting stuck
This is me when i got stuck at Blackwood GP
Attached images
lfs-crashstuck.JPG
Quote from hansonator69 :This is me when i got stuck at Blackwood GP

gulp...20 FPS

cool pic btw, i love it where the safety marshalls head is popping above the car. i bet he is thinking "hmmm, never seen that before...."
Playing on CLC with Frenchy...Take note of the time, we stayed up till half 5 that morning...
Attached images
Stuck.jpg
Quote from The General Lee :Playing on CLC with Frenchy...Take note of the time, we stayed up till half 5 that morning...

rofl! that was hilarious, i think the funniest thing was that instead of his fellow officer (JJ) helping him, he stopped there and laughed at him
Quote from Slopi :I knew it. You're actually blind!

Yes, he ran over my MRT with his XFG earlier

I got Stuck....
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG