The online racing simulator
Old FXO?
(55 posts, started )
I have a proposal or two on this.

1) Bring it back as a homolugation version of the FXR, it's street legal cousin. Throw it with appropriate figures into the LRF class. HP would be lower than the FXR by a great deal but still conciderably faster than the TBO's. Non adjustable wings. Not much lighter than the standard FXO

2) Give it slicks, strip it out and match it up against the XFR and UFR as a 4wd companion to the class. This would bring teh C-GTR class more competition, and flesh it out, also creating a complete second GTR class. One might also want to see an XR and RB variant in this class as well.
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :I have a proposal or two on this.

1) Bring it back as a homolugation version of the FXR, it's street legal cousin. Throw it with appropriate figures into the LRF class. HP would be lower than the FXR by a great deal but still conciderably faster than the TBO's. Non adjustable wings. Not much lighter than the standard FXO

LRF needs a 4WD, and it could be a decent rally car once you put knobblys
#53 - wark
Quote from mcintyrej :With a BTCC style paintjob, that car would look pucker!

Though, I don't think it will be making a quick return, somehow.

BTCC wings are useless "decoration," too. Foul looking, at that.
Quote :2) Give it slicks, strip it out and match it up against the XFR and UFR as a 4wd companion to the class. This would bring teh C-GTR class more competition, and flesh it out, also creating a complete second GTR class. One might also want to see an XR and RB variant in this class as well.

OR

3) Make it 1140 kg, 6 speed seqqie, 275 bhp. Add a RWD XR based rival.
I like the old one more. In "suitable" conditions the old one could even fly.

Old FXO?
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG