The online racing simulator
Old FXO?
(55 posts, started )
Old FXO?
i was just watching an S1 video and noticed a wing on the FXO. Why was this taken off? it looks like a proper touring car with the wing and semi body kit, much better than now, maybe it could be re introduced as an FXO R and the other two TBO's could get the same treatment? unless the reason for it being taken off was something more than a simple matter of un equal classes of cars?
i quite liked it
With a BTCC style paintjob, that car would look pucker!

Though, I don't think it will be making a quick return, somehow.
I liked it too, although you could say, it grew up to be our FXR
it really needs a halfords skin on it or the new vectra! since there are no REAL touring car spec cars in lfs i wreckon it should come back! COME BACK!!!
yea sort of like an FXO GT
#7 - Jakg
We could call it the FXA, for FX-ARGH!!! pirate style - give it a parrot and wooden leg
Quote from Jakg :We could call it the FXA, for FX-ARGH!!! pirate style - give it a parrot and wooden leg

Hehehehe! give me some of the stuff you're smoking! I nearly did a "real-world-rofl" !
I think two reasons for there change were:
a) the FXO now visually fits in with the RB4 and XRT
b) the change helps differentiate it from the FXR

Quote from Jakg :We could call it the FXA, for FX-ARGH!!! pirate style - give it a parrot and wooden leg

You can't help but try to impress people with your l33t spamz0ring could you?
It was rice. The smallish spoilers suit the TBOs better.
are there any screenies of it? I would like to know what it looked like
Maybe it could be part of a touring car class similar to S2000 cars
#13 - Jakg
Quote from aimbottle :Hehehehe! give me some of the stuff you're smoking! I nearly did a "real-world-rofl" !

/me has been taking

Anti-biotics,
Ibuprofen,
Cider,
CAFFEINE !!!!1111!!!!!!!,
Vitamins,
Beechams Throat Pills,
Throat Spray.

I'm not a junkie!
Quote from Bob Smith :You can't help but try to impress people with your l33t spamz0ring could you?

i was using my l33t drivz0ring, but i kept winning all the races, i got bored of winning (and pissing of my team mate by being such a smug b*st*rd about it) and started talking to a girl. She dissapeared, i started writing emails and forum whoring, and i suddenly tried to think of a name for an FXO GTS and it popped into my head.

Now THIS post is showing my l33t spamz0ring skills, as /me should be revising for Biology!
Quote from Jakg :Now THIS post is showing my l33t spamz0ring skills, as /me should be revising for Biology!

Hom long until the exam? I'll glady ban you until then. You know, if it will help you study.
Quote from Jakg :/me has been taking

Anti-biotics,
Ibuprofen,
Cider,
CAFFEINE !!!!1111!!!!!!!,
Vitamins,
Beechams Throat Pills,
Throat Spray.

I'm not a junkie!i was using my l33t drivz0ring, but i kept winning all the races, i got bored of winning (and pissing of my team mate by being such a smug b*st*rd about it) and started talking to a girl. She dissapeared, i started writing emails and forum whoring, and i suddenly tried to think of a name for an FXO GTS and it popped into my head.

Now THIS post is showing my l33t spamz0ring skills, as /me should be revising for Biology!

you do seperate sciences too then jak?
Quote from Jakg :started talking to a girl. She dissapeared

understandably
#18 - Jakg
Quote from Bob Smith :Hom long until the exam? I'll glady ban you until then. You know, if it will help you study.

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=30713&d=1179505904 (My Exam Plan)

Ban me and i'll..... i'll.... i'lll... make... hollow threats. Yeah. Hollow Threats.

Be scared!
Quote from BenjiMC :you do seperate sciences too then jak?

i do the "Standard" Double Science, but i have 3 separate 1:10 long Science exams, the first of which is tommorow.

The good news is i don't need to get up at 7 AM, and can have a lie in till about 8, and then do some much needed Revision

EDIT - Shot, she dissapeared to go and, to quote her "Steal back an Avon magazine". I felt it was best not to get involved in the relationship between a woman and her Avon magazine and i asked no questions
Maybe XRT need wing like that too
Get new wing for XRT, back old one to FXO and RB4 has one already
i think this way we all would be happy
ya big swat,
Quote from N I K I :Maybe XRT need wing like that too
Get new wing for XRT, back old one to FXO and RB4 has one already
i think this way we all would be happy

:riceboy:
#22 - Jakg
Quote from niall09 :ya big swat,

Yeah, who needs to know stuff like the direction Xylem & Phloem go in anyway, what is this, an exam?

Oh wait
We call it TOURING class car, so why shouldn't it look touring?

Look at touring cars in BTCC, WTCC, V8's, DTM....
It would be nice if LFS TBO cars looks touring
Quote from N I K I :We call it TOURING class car, so why shouldn't it look touring?

Look at touring cars in BTCC, WTCC, V8's, DTM....
It would be nice if LFS TBO cars looks touring

It's not a touring car class. TBOs have road tires, normal engines, no aero, no rollbars or any safety equipment. How would you call something that is not even a race car but a road car a touring car?
Stcc

Old FXO?
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG