The online racing simulator
AF and FFAA
(8 posts, started )
AF and FFAA
Hey guys...

im trying to make my lfs look nice..
and so im trying to turn on my AA and FFAA.. But there is still one problem with my driver..

There is no Nvidia panel on?

And btw there is something wrong with my Control panel.
If i click on Cpanel i need to wait 1 or 2 mins...
And then (IF) it comes there is no 3d catagory (i had it, But its gone for a strange reason).

I early had some problems with my driver.. all texture's where messed up so i formatted my pc...and fixed.

I hope i dont have to format it again..
What driver version you use and what OS system you running on?

I know that some latest version of NVIDIA drivers are buggy with control panel opening like 1-2 minute.I definately know that 93.71 version does it with some system config.If you switch it to the older looks its fine.

With the program from the below link you can access ALL the setting in the NVIDIA drivers.Also the hidden one including overclocking(do only at your own risk).

link:http://www.guru3d.com/index.php?page=rivatuner&menu=8
Quote from DEVIL 007 :What driver version you use and what OS system you running on?

I know that some latest version of NVIDIA drivers are buggy with control panel opening like 1-2 minute.I definately know that 93.71 version does it with some system config.If you switch it to the older looks its fine.

With the program from the below link you can access ALL the setting in the NVIDIA drivers.Also the hidden one including overclocking(do only at your own risk).

I use XP and got a 6600GT

BTW : its already overclocked (V-Mod)

uh? where is the link?
What driver version?You forgot to mention that.
Sorry for the missing link.I edited my previous post with it.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :What driver version?You forgot to mention that.
Sorry for the missing link.I edited my previous post with it.

i use the latest driver witch is 93.XX

Update : I changed my controlpanel into the classic one..and somethings are fixed..

also i can now manage those 3d settings now..

BTW : when i try to make an new profile for LFS.. It wont come..
so i change the global one
Glad it worked.
I am very pissed by NVIDIA for ignoring their customers.The last official 93.71 driver for windows XP is several month old and it has a lot of bugs.The one with New cntrol panel loading several minutes is there as well.I feel like that left XP users in dust.

ATI has new driver every month.Come on NVIDIA.
Yeah....But im aleady happy that it run's every game

Lol. I agreet too.they have to make a AA and FFAA option in lfs...
Hey, if there are any other problems with your tard control panel (i know how it feels), use the Riva Tuner. Most options are included in that lil programm.

AF and FFAA
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG