The online racing simulator
Suggestion: Bodykits and stuff
(12 posts, closed, started )
Hi...i was wondering if we could choose some body kits on LFS, sort of like you make a Skin, but there is a choice of which body kit, and a choice to make one....that would be cool
It would be a waste of time - NFS has that market covered. Do you really want to make your cars heavier and less aerodynamic with the addition of a silly body kit?
No. Both to Tristan's question and this thread.
The kind of (repetitive) suggestions from fans these days is just sad, really sad. Makes you wonder how people percieve LFS, or if they ever listen.... let alone search the forums.
#6 - joen
Only if we can have spinners and NAWZ too.
Racing kits, wouldnt mind them, but thats what GTs are for

Random Plastic things, nooo
I'd like a bullbar too for stupid people on the track
This is not a Tuner or Ricer sim, this is a racing sim. Bodykits will not see life in this sim.
Quote from Tweaker :The kind of (repetitive) suggestions from fans these days is just sad, really sad. Makes you wonder how people percieve LFS, or if they ever listen.... let alone search the forums.

As long as they don't percieve 'us' as a group who accept fools gladly, or LFS as a sim that wants to be NFS. Do you see Bodykit suggestions in GTR2? Or GPL? or nKP? Personally, if our 'no to bodykits, NOS etc' means that 50 people per year don't buy LFS, then that's a good trade off. I sincerely hope LFS isn't muddied and rubbished/weakened by the addition of ricer crap that a small minority of people (the same people who refuse to search or use English at least vaguely properly).
Quote from mikey_G :I'd like a bullbar too for stupid people on the track

yes!!! how awsome would that be! a huge GMC pickup truck! (black) with a huge bullbar!!
Too many threads om this topic already, they often turn unproductive, I'll close this thread now while things are still cheery now the idea has (once again) been slated.
This thread is closed

(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG