The online racing simulator
Fov 160 on triple display, how does it look?
So we got fov 160 with W21 patch. How does it look like with three monitors? I would like to see a screenshot.
Surely it will look the same as 160 degrees on a single monitor? With the top and bottom of the image cropped off, of course. Unless you want a photo you can create the same thing yourself.

I run three monitors and find 100 degrees is enough (for my tastes). That almost completely removes the roof and the dash, just leaving the road. With the camera moved back a little you can see the important dials. I usually run 70 degrees if playing with only a single monitor.
by my calculations ~140 would be optimum for 3 5:4 displays to get roughly the same fov on the centre display for a 90° user like me
this should also keep distortions within relatively resonable levels 160 however would look plain nasty
Well - its not that good actually for driving with.... at the full 160 FOV.... The view is a bit fished eyed

I run the FOV between 130 and 140

1st pic is 120 FOV - which is how it is unpatched.

2nd pic is 160 FOV

It seems that everything is to far away and to small - its diffilcult to drive - as it seems totally unnatural.

Its great to see the cars left and right - but the mirrors are just to far away.

However - 160 fov from trail cam is great - for spectating - but in this pc you can see the distortion I refer to as Fish eyed.

Last pic is my prefered driving position - at 140 Fov - but depends on the car - about 127 in the FXR. The only downside is that the roll cage covers half the passenger rear view wing mirror.

And to finish a view of Ky oval from helicopter view - notice 120 degrees only availible in shift U.

Hope that fullfills your request
Attached images
120 fov.jpg
160 fov.jpg
160 fov trail.jpg
140fov.jpg
heli.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG