W17
V
W9
Below Patch U (such as patch Q)
W20
W10
U
Which patch are you using?
I gotta ask with so many patches out. which patch are you using? I have about 5 different folders with patches in them

EDIT: I forgot to check the public viewing box in the setup post options. can a mod do that for me please? I don't know how to change it.
#2 - Jakg
W21 mostly, but the odd bit of W
W17 for now
W17 for most & league racing.

W21 is growing on me though.
W21 and W.
always the latest available
W

I used to use the test patches, but since W21 is incompatible, I decided against it.

Roll on patch X
I never see anyone on the test patches. I haven't really tried any of them out yet. I connected once with W9 or 10 and just found a few folks messing with the XRT vs. UF1. The UF1 was kicking the XRT's rear.
#10 - Davo
I don't like the changes in W21 like shift+p for pits and the timer display has gone a bit bare. I'm sticking with W17 because I'm used to it and it's what the league I'm in currently uses. For dedi I've gone to W21 since it has that qualifying track bug fixed.
I use to use W normally, but when I see a new test patch I extract it in another lfs folder to test it, there are a few of servers for w9,11,19,20,21.......................... W still rocks
hmm i dont even know which patch i am using i just downloaded the game and bought s2 so whichever that is.
Quote from RaDuS :hmm i dont even know which patch i am using i just downloaded the game and bought s2 so whichever that is.

W then as it was the last official patch.
im myself always use the latest (test) patch available.
W and W21 ^^
Yes there are alot of patches. 5 Folders?

I cant answer this poll because I have 2 versions active in use. The old and more populated W. AND I have another folder for upgarding to the latest incompatible test patch each time one is released. I use that occasionally when a new patch comes out, or there is some massive 47 slot server going off. Won't patch X cause some havoc? hehe
We get some fun replays in T1 with 47 CARS, also Ovals would be more realistic, the more the better!
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :We get some fun replays in T1 with 47 CARS, also Ovals would be more realistic, the more the better!

32 is max iirc. 47 maximum people connected.
Voted W21 because that's what my LFS.exe is and that's what I use for pick-up racing. I have W exe in there as well for team races.
Quote from geeman1 :Voted W21 because that's what my LFS.exe is and that's what I use for pick-up racing. I have W exe in there as well for team races.

Changing the EXE-files can cause some errors, thats dangerous.
Quote from matze54564 :Changing the EXE-files can cause some errors, thats dangerous.

Running the W exe gives an error about some translation string being too long, apart from that everything else works just fine.
#21 - DeKo
Usually W21, but have copied the folder and have plain W installed if needed.
W
W and W 17.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :EDIT: I forgot to check the public viewing box in the setup post options. can a mod do that for me please? I don't know how to change it.

That function of a poll can only be disabled after a poll is made, not enabled. We can't help you there. I don't think it really matters too much in this case, though.

Which patch are you using?
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG