The online racing simulator
a Congratulations to the Devs.
(37 posts, started )
I thought i would start something off here because. A. i cant find another thread specifically for this. and B ,because i see the peopl giving a well done here and there but it is hidden and seems to be focused on one thing.

the other reason is because there are alot of people (that i can see) who mean no harm i am sure. but make posts which i assume end up very negative on the devs end. so..

CONGRATULATIONS TO SCAWEN, VICTOR AND ERIC For their GREAT job on Live For Speed. i understand a good part of your time has been spent on this. and you have managed to get a simulator that is growing by the day and which does not have a load of people playing a cracked game that do not care. for the current release being an ALPHA Product it is (IMO) the best in its class. There are still bugs. but we are still able to play the game without hastle. so for the devs. Congratulations. You have done a brilliant job like nobody else has done on a sim like this before.

The only improvement suggestion that i can say. which has not been mentioned yet is... Take your time. Dont worry about releasing too many tiny things. work on getting LFS to a Beta or Final stage and then give us the biggest release of our lives. I dont mind the wait. i am just getting used to what we have now.

GOOD JOB

Franky500
Well said. These guys know how to make a decent driving game. This is for the true racers amonst us!
I 2nd that!
Quote from Nevermore :I 2nd that!

looking for....
:up:

Go guys! Theres at least beer in it for you on Sat
Unless your driving, in which case you'll have to make do with non-alcohol beer, or coke (a-cola :P).

Anyone want to give them the bumps. I know they're technically reserved for birthdays, but surely we can make an exception
Showing my gratitude by racing almost every day
Yup

The devs started the greatest disease ever!!!
#9 - Sk0rp
I quene to the congratulators ;-)
I like the game very much, like all others here too

I like the litte patches. I like much that the devs. don´t release a buggy S2Full.
3 Cheers for Scawen, Victor, and Eric!!!!! (Or would that be 9 cheers?)
Anyway, I huge congrats to you guys, you have created hands down the most brilliant driving simulator ever
Quote from the_angry_angel ::up:

Go guys! Theres at least beer in it for you on Sat

U buying?
#12 - axus
Yes. I would also like to express my gratitude for the brilliance of LFS - it is the best racing simulation ever. Nothing I have tried can compare with feel, sensation and user friendlyness. An amazing amount of research goes into each new feature and that makes LFS such an accurate representation of real life. Thank you.
Quote from Tweaker :The devs started the greatest disease ever!!!

Haha...thats true
It is defenetly disease...and this is growing fast

For Devs...:yipee: :bowdown:
#14 - jmkz
I bought 2x DFP and 2x LFS license for me and my best friend, just so we can race online in a good game
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
what usually happens is a few guys who has got great talents create a brilliant game....then the big bad EA boys come in and kidnap em.....and get em to create something like Live For Speed: Most Wanted......but dont worry Scawen,Vic and Eric, the Cabbie Mafia will protect you!

Great work, keep it up!!
Quote from Lola Popeye :then the big bad EA boys come in and kidnap em.....and get em to create something like Live For Speed: Most Wanted......

Yah I can't get passed Level 1 against the super-n0s'd taxi cab!!!!

Quote from Tweaker :Yah I can't get passed Level 1 against the super-n0s'd taxi cab!!!!

Take the secret ally off to the right and drive through the brick wall.. its actually just a picture!!!
Yes. they have done today what people say is impossible to do, a small "bedroom" team of programmers making a sim that stands up against the others and surpasses them too, for that they should be applauded.

Whilst we are on this subject, I wonder if the devs have infact ever been contacted by a big publisher with a view to taking the project to them?, if not I wonder what the reaction would be were it to happen?, I would like to think they would tell em where to get off

Dan.
Three cheers......
All the above and more, so much more
I totally agree with every positive thing mentioned above.
This is THE online simulator. It has everything that I wan't. Realism, dedication, great community. It's difficult but not too difficult. The level is perfect.

!Warning! Do not sell to EA games.
"Hmm. First thing to do. Remove realism. We need to sell this to everyone. Paralyzed and blind people included."
My threat stands firm. Do that and I will sell my account to closest crasher for $1..:haha:
Quote from tehSnaile :!Warning! Do not sell to EA games...

Just mentioning such a thing should get your license removed :mad:

[size]j/k, great job SEV[/size]
Congrats Scawen Eric and Victor! Excellent job done and I'm sure more is going to come!
Congratulations for making the worst arcade game ever!
i think the winners of the event on sat can buy the devs the drinks!!!

i always said i would buy the devs a drink for such a great game, i never thought that theres a slight possibility that it could actually happen!

(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG