The online racing simulator
[TE] League starts tonight!
(104 posts, started )
gaz finished 4th as he laid in 3rd while he lost connection,
Attached images
race 2.GIF
Heat 2:

It took Leprekaun just 8 laps to work his way to the front, a position he held despite Supersonic.Scooby's advances. The caution flags waved on the last lap, due to [HR]Coaly's crash on the enty to pit lane, Leprekaun looked to have it in the bag, but Supersonic.Scooby passed under yellows, earning him a 30sec time penalty

It was a /bad/ race for the HR teams, finishing 3rd, 4th and 5th...Leprekaun makes it 2 on the trot.

Can he win the final?

DK - Admin/reporter/crappy driver
Unofficial Final Results

Team Eire League 20 laps at south city classic
Version : S2 0.5W - PRIVATE - Users : 6 / 16 - join host

1. Leprekaun XRR 16:22.630 with an amazing fastest lap of 41:420 Nice going Lep

2. niall09 FXR 16:47.230

3. dj-fluxsa XRR 16:30.740
[HR] GaZZA IRL/DNF
[HR] COALY IRL/DNF
Attached images
final.GIF
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Heat 2:
Supersonic.Scooby passed under yellows, earning him a 30sec time penalty

DK - Admin/reporter/crappy driver

It's SUBsonic not SUPERsonic BTW, they left me off the 30 sec time peno cos i never knew that rule
CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS

1ST LEPREKAUN 30Points:trophy:

2ND SHAGGY 20points:trophy_si

3RD SCOOBY 20points:trophy_si

4TH [HR] GAZZA IRL 4points

5TH [HR] COALY IRL 3points
well done lep good race

Niall what happened around lap 10 or 11 as you lost 10 - 15 sec ?

was it damage that had to be repaired in pit stop ?

I'm gutted I could not get on
no, lep is way too fast
BTW, how do the points work? i came 2nd twice and 4rth
work them out please if there wrong ill change it ,too tired
Nice racing tonight . Was a very enjoyable session. It was really nice to see everyone giving room and being gentlemen so great stuff lads! . As for the admins, great job lads , really ace work and appreciate the work and effort that you've put into the league. I will try and help out and help with making the rules . As for the turn out, it was very disappointing, out of 11 entrants, only 5 showed up so we need to attract more people to it. I'll make some screenshots tonight or tomorrow, probs tomorrow and post them up to show how cool it was to be there .
Quote from Leprekaun :Nice racing tonight . Was a very enjoyable session. It was really nice to see everyone giving room and being gentlemen so great stuff lads! . As for the admins, great job lads , really ace work and appreciate the work and effort that you've put into the league. I will try and help out and help with making the rules . As for the turn out, it was very disappointing, out of 11 entrants, only 5 showed up so we need to attract more people to it. I'll make some screenshots tonight or tomorrow, probs tomorrow and post them up to show how cool it was to be there .

well done lep,also thanks to you guys for showing up
Me again.

Next round is RB4 at FE RallyX at the same time. And please, We need more drivers turning up.

DK
It might be an idea to do something totally mad, and actually contact some Irish drivers!
I'm a regular on these forums and i didn't even know it started lastnight until 5 mins before.
Niki, you're welcome to join us, fill out the appliction form on page 1, and you're in

Should the admins stay the same or not?

DK
Quote from nikimere :It might be an idea to do something totally mad, and actually contact some Irish drivers!
I'm a regular on these forums and i didn't even know it started lastnight until 5 mins before.

Hi Nikie,would be class if you and dempsey and the lads came,if you could come next round would be great
in whatever way the points went, me and shaggy should be tied pts, the way i see it, it should be
Lep: 30pts
Me:20pts
shaggy:20pts

i came 2nd twice and 4rth once
its updated now,do you wanna do the points from now on ?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Niki, you're welcome to join us, fill out the appliction form on page 1, and you're in

Should the admins stay the same or not?

DK

And where is the it...
On page one.

Or I'll put it here:

Fill it in and away you go

RACERNAME:
LFS USERNAME:
CAR:
TEAM:
NUMBER:
NATIONALITY:

DK
Gallery
Hey lads! well, I said I'd make take some cool shots of the action we had last night so here they are .

Qualifying:

[HR] Gazza

Leprekaun

Subsonic.Scooby

Scott Mcdonald

Subsonic.Shaggy

Race 1:

T1

BIG crash between Scooby and Leprekaun

Race 2:

Shaggy

Scooby VS. Leprekaun

Race 3:

Grid

FXR Leaders

Quick avoidance

Btw, Scott, pick a faster GTR car next time because the UFR isn't quick enough to be in the pack /

[TE] League starts tonight!
(104 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG