The online racing simulator
My forum name
(6 posts, started )
My forum name
Is there a way i can change my login name without re-registering?
#2 - SamH
I'm afraid not, nope. Once you've chosen a name, I gather that permeates through the LFS system, not just the forum. You can't change it, except by registering a new one. Sorry!

Just be glad you decided you didn't like your name, before spending £24 to set it in stone
Quote from scoobyrbac :Is there a way i can change my login name without re-registering?

Nope bro.

EDIT: Here You go Click me!

Quote from SamH :Just be glad you decided you didn't like your name, before spending £24 to set it in stone

Yes bro! a lot of people can't change it because they bought S2 but You are on time
I know some other forums can do it....Cant they just set it up to where you type in your account name like this

scoobyrbac
password

Then you can go into your settings and make it like a mask to where you can change you name to whatever you want but you still login with your account name and password?
#5 - amp88
Quote from scoobyrbac :I know some other forums can do it....Cant they just set it up to where you type in your account name like this

scoobyrbac
password

Then you can go into your settings and make it like a mask to where you can change you name to whatever you want but you still login with your account name and password?

Evidently not...
#6 - Gunn
Quote from scoobyrbac :I know some other forums can do it....Cant they just set it up to where you type in your account name like this

scoobyrbac
password

In the case of LFS, when you create an account it is not just a forum account, it is your LFS account name as well. LFS account names can't be changed and therefore neither can the forum names.

My forum name
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG