The online racing simulator
Confusion In Lfs With Sound Menu????
Ive Found Some Menu And I Need It Back And Cant Find It Atall Help!!!!!

HIYA RIGHT IM IN LFS 2 AN I LEAVE THE PITS AND I PRESS SOME BUTTONS BY ACCIDENT NOW THIS MENU COMES UP THAT IVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE AND I COULD CHANGE THE SOUND OF THE DUMP VALVE AND MY AIR INDUCTION AND MY ENGINE AND EXHAUST I COULD MAKE THEM DEEPER AND MORE LOUDER I REALY REALY WANT IT BACK PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
#2 - amp88
Shift+A?
#3 - JJ72
Can you try posting again without assuming that we have psychic connection, and that we can actually figure out what is missing in your vocaburaries?

like...what Menu?
Yesssss!!!!!!
THANKS MATE YOU CRACKED IT IT WAS SHIFT + A
You should be glad that you already got the answer. Next time try posting in the right subforum and WITHOUT CAPS LOCK, please.
Quote from deggis :You should be glad that you already got the answer. Next time try posting in the right subforum and WITHOUT CAPS LOCK, please.

And of course as a S2 licenced racer as well
Maybe they should have left it so you had to /edit_eng first?? we might not have had this problem then

[hides=from scawen] if i cant see him he cant see me [/hides]
Quote from mkserve :Maybe they should have left it so you had to /edit_eng first?? we might not have had this problem then

[hides=from scawen] if i cant see him he cant see me [/hides]

I can still see you

---
Imho, it would be kinda nice and simple solution to all this "remembering short-cuts for everything" to have the shortcut keys visible on the title bars of the various toggleable windows/small menus. So when you press shift-a, you see somewhere a text that "shift-a" was needed to bring up that menu. Same with control-tab, v, n, shift-L, shift-u, shift-F4 etc..
oooooh... now that's what i call talking sense.

+1 for that idea Hyperactive

maybe for now a sticky with all the shortcuts in it might be helpful for n00bs?
Quote from Hyperactive :Same with control-tab, v, n, shift-L, shift-u, shift-F4 etc..

IIRC, Shift+F4 toggles windowed mode, but what do the rest do? LOL
Quote from MAGGOT :IIRC, Shift+F4 toggles windowed mode, but what do the rest do? LOL

Control-Tab: Hide/show results (for qualifying and race results).
V: Toggles view.
N: Toggles through connection list (display showing names of people who are connected to the server along with kick/ban buttons (if user voting is permitted on the server), take over button, send and save setup and display of what controller the person is using (W - wheel, M - mouse, Ks - keyboard stabilised, Kn - keyboard normal (non stabilised)), names over cars and names off.
Shift-L: Toggles real time display of suspension components including live camber (very interesting, take a look).
Shift-U: Not sure what to call this but view/autocross editor type thing. Allows you to move about freely using the mouse (grab and move the scenery) and keys.
How in the hell did I forget what Shift+U, V and N do? I use them every day... Oh man.. I think I need to lay off the beers...
Quote from MAGGOT :How in the hell did I forget what Shift+U, V and N do? I use them every day... Oh man.. I think I need to lay off the beers...

Obviously I wasn't thinking you were actually asking what those buttons did, but perhaps someone who was reading the topic would have wanted to know, so hopefully somebody got something out of it
Quote from MAGGOT :How in the hell did I forget what Shift+U, V and N do? I use them every day... Oh man.. I think I need to lay off the beers...

Also Shift+V cycles though the camera modes in the opposite dirrection.

Example: Incar to custom view. Press Shift V and its Incar to Track Camera view.
Quote from MAGGOT :IIRC, Shift+F4 toggles windowed mode, but what do the rest do? LOL

You've never shift-L'ed accidentally and spent the next 20 minutes trying to figure out what you did because the suspension covered half the screen and you couldn't race?

LOL, I remember the first time that happened to me. Had no idea how the graphics got there.
Quote from amp88 :Obviously I wasn't thinking you were actually asking what those buttons did, but perhaps someone who was reading the topic would have wanted to know, so hopefully somebody got something out of it

As me,by example ...
Quote from amp88 :Obviously I wasn't thinking you were actually asking what those buttons did, but perhaps someone who was reading the topic would have wanted to know, so hopefully somebody got something out of it

I'm that person. :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG