The online racing simulator
#1 - Phill
Liveforspeed S1 and the proper LFSTweakS1H
Is there any chance for me to find a place where i can download LFS S1 and the a patch or a LFSTweak that works with the version of S1... ??

That way we can fiddle with LFSTweak in S1 when we need a break from S2
LFSTweak is easy enough to get hold of. Finding S1H will prove more difficult though. Lots of us still have it on our HDDs but few websites still host it. Also I've not enough webspace nor the patience to upload it to my own website.

Good luck.
I have both files.

I found LFS S1 H version from http://www.bhmotorsports.com/ and downloaded the lfstweak from RSC's Liveforspeed addon section.

Hope u can find it.
#4 - Phill
thank you!

EDIT:

Ok found the tweak on BHMotor, and the S1E demo on gamershell.com WOHOO baby im back!!!! it's so awesome!!!
#6 - Phill
now i just need someone to upload their driver profile with the 3 democars unlocked.. im too lazy to unlock them myself.. :P
Just drive RallyX races with the AI cars on pro and beat them in 6 lap races. That was how I got my credits. Didn't take me more than a couple of hours.
#8 - Phill
hah! the "hours" is what keeps me from doing it! i dont have the time.. :P
3 lap races at so classic or feclub (short tracks) with AI on pro (but with stupid setups) gets you all the S1 credits you need in about 20 minutes...
Quote from Phill :hah! the "hours" is what keeps me from doing it! i dont have the time.. :P

Tweak the cars before they race so they don't drive. Then just as the race starts, reset yours to normal :P Takes about 20-30 minutes.
Someone ho still have lfs tweak S1H and can upload it to me??

Pleeease!
-
(ORION) DELETED by ORION
wow, who relived up this old thread? it's like 2-3 months old! :P
Sry to bump this old thread, but can any1 give me a working link for this tweak.
rsc deletet their attachments.
mine wont work
its says some file isnt registered or file is invalid or missing :S
U can get credits with valuemod It is so fun.
Quote from 91mason91 :mine wont work
its says some file isnt registered or file is invalid or missing :S

Google is your friend. That's telling you the VB6 runtimes are missing.
ok iv installed the Vb runtime but....
i still get this message.
Attached images
problem.jpg
Logic would dictate that your first step would be to find the file, download it, and install it. At this point, you might be pleasantly surprised to find that, if done correctly, the error goes away.
O ok .
It would be nice if it went away.
And i can tell u think im a child or im just plain thick by the way u comment :P
All I want to do is play with the original tweak pro on s1, I downloaded the demo version from above and it won't let me access the autox/drag strip, which is my main interest.

Can someone tell me how to get the full S1 just so I can mess around? I'm obv S2 licensed, don't have a problem paying for it, but I wanna play with tweak, im sick of only being able to edit engine parameters in LFS TuneY
Alright so I found the link on the lfs page to unlock S1...I seriously have to pay another $20 to unlock an OLD version of the game that you can't even play online?

This is bull. Guess I can forget about it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG