The online racing simulator
My username being used by other users?
Hi all! I was just racing on the Team MAR | OWRL server when during a race, I found my username was used in writing a message: Leprekaun: gogogo team mar" when I didn't write it myself. If someone can please explain to me what this is because now, I'm really worried that some sort of hack is going on. Heres the replay for proof:
Attached files
Username_usage.mpr - 766 KB - 147 views
#2 - Krane
It probably was just the server admins fooling around...
#3 - garph
If it's what I think it is, not checked the replay, but if you press T to chat then the up/down arrow keys you can cycle through the last few messages, so if you say something you can just delete what you actually said, but leave your name in and type something else.
Thanks you Leprekaun!!! Sorry this was my fault ... with the message.

All Admins can send the message, i have write "gogogo Team mar" not bad word. You make the Replay online this is shit. SORRY

Sorry for my bad english
/msg?

Quote from garph :If it's what I think it is, not checked the replay, but if you press T to chat then the up/down arrow keys you can cycle through the last few messages, so if you say something you can just delete what you actually said, but leave your name in and type something else.

I think if you do that your name will still come up before the message though. Like 'andy29 : garph : blah'
Yeh its a practical joke admins of the server can use, I tend to only use it on my team mates but it can be quite funny sometimes. No need to worry about someone using your account though, they simple use your name and the /msg function to make it look like you said something. Something like this...

/msg ATC Quicksilver : I love Team Mar, woooooo

ATC Quicksilver : I love Team Mar, woooooo
anyway, if someone is using your account, the two of ye cant be online at the same time
Cheers for clearing that up lads . I appreciate it. Sorry m8 (Paragon) but you didn't clarify to me that you were messing around. I did state on the server that I didn't appreciate it but you didn't say anything so I assumed there was something suspicious was going on, thats all .
#9 - SamH
I had great fun with this, actually.. I had Jakg and Dustin convinced for hours that I was shaving off almost a second from the world record, with fake LFSW PB messages!
#10 - Jakg
you what? You b*stard!
Quote from SamH :I had great fun with this, actually.. I had Jakg and Dustin convinced for hours that I was shaving off almost a second from the world record, with fake LFSW PB messages!

I done that yesterday to a person he was so convinced and he saved the replay and everything
Upload it

The /msg is a great prank tool, I was fooling around with it earlier. Laughing my rear end off.

DK
Quote from SamH :I had great fun with this, actually.. I had Jakg and Dustin convinced for hours that I was shaving off almost a second from the world record, with fake LFSW PB messages!

Why do I not believe/recall this, and it was actually Gizmo ****ing around with the ****ing chat LFS W messages saying something else, like "Jakg is a queer" and shit?
This is a great feature to use with teammates.

One step further than giving out random sg and dt penalties.

Quote from Jakg :you what? You b*stard!

can u say "Owned"?
Quote from niall09 :I done that yesterday to a person he was so convinced and he saved the replay and everything

Thanks Scooby

38 sec around SO classic in the Fox Nice one hook line and sinker
Attached files
38 sec PB ^q.mpr - 196.2 KB - 134 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG