The online racing simulator
FOX and oval racing
(9 posts, started )
#1 - Ed Z
FOX and oval racing
hey im ed and got S2 and wondering 1) are there any FOX championships and 2) wats the best server for oval racing etc
Quote from Ed Z :hey im ed and got S2 and wondering 1) are there any FOX championships and 2) wats the best server for oval racing etc

You'll get good FOX racing at Redline Racing, and Oval at Oval Junkies.

Welcome to S2
1) Idk, go and have a look at the league and events section on this forum.
2) it depends what kinda car really, but i know [FM] have a good oval server, but they only race the BF1

Frenchy
I'd do a lot of public racing before seriously considering entering a league/championship. There's a lot you have to be familiar with to do well in a championship, some of which can only be gained with experience. Hell, I've had LFS for 9-10 months and I still don't consider myself ready for such a thing, even in the FOX which I'm most comfortable with.

The FOX is popular for public racing though so it usually isn't difficult to find a good server.
#6 - Ed Z
kl
kl thanks everyone im familiar with redline racing so thats kl and am a frquetn visiter lol
#7 - Goop
Quote from Ed Z :kl thanks everyone im familiar with redline racing so thats kl and am a frquetn visiter lol

*supects he is getting old* That was like reading a turkish phonebook

FOX on oval? I don't get that either
Quote from Goop :FOX on oval? I don't get that either

I don't know, 32 FOXs on the Oval could be quite fun
FOXs on oval is great. I was to make a league out of that close to a year ago, but time and server-search was inconclusive

FOX and oval racing
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG