The online racing simulator
patch release
(16 posts, started )
patch release
this might have already been asked but do we have a date for the next patch release? yet
Quote from hughesie89 :this might have already been asked but do we have a date for the next patch release? yet

I don't think so Just wait bro Go out and chill, but remember coming back (Maybe You'll like being out and....)
#3 - Goop
Quote from Scawen : A note about timing, it will definitely not be released fully this week, there is too much to do still.
Patch X release should be around Friday 11 May or a week later on Friday 18 May.

#4 - wark
Wow, I actually wasn't expecting that.
to quote a classic:
Quote :When it's done

18th May I believe.

But, when it's done is the normal answer
""Removed digital speedo option from view options""

So did they totally remove it or just move it under another menu??

Thanks
#9 - Jakg
Been moved to another menu
IT'S OUT! :hyper:

For a brief moment you thought it was, didn't you?
Quote from Blackout :IT'S OUT! :hyper:
For a brief moment you thought it was, didn't you?

lol Ha, that would suck if that was the case, I find it hard to read the speed if its not digital because its so small since I drive with the view as far back as possible to get a better field of view. This way I can see the mirrors and so on.

Thanks
I'm still waiting for Scawen to post in one of this topics with something like: "Huh? What? The patch? Oh right...I knew I forgot something".
Quote from kurent :I'm still waiting for Scawen to post in one of this topics with something like: "Huh? What? The patch? Oh right...I knew I forgot something".

lol.

patch release
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG