The online racing simulator
Dedicatted server
(12 posts, started )
Dedicatted server
i will host a fully dedicated server for any demo team at cheap rates , i have a 4mbps line to sparte so if you make a nice enough offer , you gotta server
No agreement to uptime, managability? Support?
Get s2 and we can do a deal,What offers are you giving? is it 24/7 etc,you managing it
well , ofcourse ill give support and admin to whoever buys it and who ever elsae they want ,
Still dont say 24/7 server specs mods added etc...
I think i'll stick with the 10-15 on my box thanks

If you want to earn money from Hosting LFS servers, I would suggest you come up with a standard SLA (Service Level agreeement) And detailed information on what comes with the server, Ie what if an Admin wants to Mod thier Server (such as the STCC run quite complex Databasing and custom software running on the server).

Also giving away the odd free server to something you consider a good cause wouldn't hurt your Popularity.

UKCT arent in this to make money, so we only offer Free Servers to something we find interesting, or that we as a group would like to support We dont sell them.. Although we have been approached in the past, Purely because of the support we have offered the community.
Can someone give me a free server?
no lol
Quote from mkserve :I think i'll stick with the 10-15 on my box thanks

If you want to earn money from Hosting LFS servers, I would suggest you come up with a standard SLA (Service Level agreeement) And detailed information on what comes with the server, Ie what if an Admin wants to Mod thier Server (such as the STCC run quite complex Databasing and custom software running on the server).

Also giving away the odd free server to something you consider a good cause wouldn't hurt your Popularity.

UKCT arent in this to make money, so we only offer Free Servers to something we find interesting, or that we as a group would like to support We dont sell them.. Although we have been approached in the past, Purely because of the support we have offered the community.

well , concidering i Was was gonna do it for half the price any other provider will do it it for i think i just priv host from now on , so much for a bargin
lol.. well there's no harm in trying mate. All i was saying is there is a certain level of service that will be expected from you, and you will need to guarentee this service, or you wont get customers
oh belive me theres great service , i hosted servers for unreal , quake , lineage II diablo II toca etc , and nobody gave me troublew ( except one retard who could bearly turn on his comp let alone play the game ! )
i wish ya the best of luck then matey

Anyone offering services to the LFS community, both paid and non paid get a +1 from me

Dedicatted server
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG