The online racing simulator
Mine and your holidays you've had this year
(34 posts, started )
I didn't have any holidays this year so I'm really looking forward to go to Cap Ferret (French Atlantic coast near Bordeaux) again.

Someone has ever been there too?
For a moment I thought Kid was back!

That cat avatar if you don't know what I'm on about.
Quote from Blackout :For a moment I thought Kid was back!

That cat avatar if you don't know what I'm on about.

Hm, so I better change it before you fall back into a kid-vietnam-flashback or so
No, he was an entertainer. But now we are just getting off-topic on off-topic.

edit. Pirate Monkey, brilliant! :P
Quote from Dalek0220 :YAY! School trip to Edinburgh tommorow. I'm gonna get good music for my MP3, but, I go on a boat. But, where have you gone on your holidays, or where are you going for your holidays. E.G. 2005, October I flew to Tenirife.

can i come with ya??
i have a gf living in edinbourgh

anyways, have fun
Quote from Blackout :Kev should come here, plan the world domination tour with Hyper and drink your brain to destruction during Midsummer celebration.

I will go to Finland one day, but not now because I've fallen out with Spanky and Hyper for joining teams. During the "Midsummer celebration" is it actually warm over there?
Quote from BigFatCat :This Saturday I'll be boarding the flight to Japan: Tokyo, Hiroshima and Kyoto for about 10 days all told.

My flight for Tokyo is tomorrow
Quote from thisnameistaken :I will go to Finland one day, but not now because I've fallen out with Spanky and Hyper for joining teams. During the "Midsummer celebration" is it actually warm over there?

I wouldn't say it's cold, but it's fairly possible that it's a bit chilly and rainy during Midsummer...it's the nature's way to tell stop drinking goddammit! For some odd reason it never helps though.
Just finished looking up "holiday" on wikipedia.. I think that I'll probably go to Fern Bay again

Mine and your holidays you've had this year
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG