The online racing simulator
Mine and your holidays you've had this year
(34 posts, started )
YAY! School trip to Edinburgh tommorow. I'm gonna get good music for my MP3, but, I go on a boat. But, where have you gone on your holidays, or where are you going for your holidays. E.G. 2005, October I flew to Tenirife.
Slovenia , very nice people, beautifull also , great food and sun, but especially the people are so friendly, here som jurk in a Ferrari won't stop for u, there they do it , afternoon im going to Race Wars not rly vacation but cool to co-drive in a Drift car etc...
Im flying to my garden in the holidays.
I randomly pop down the coastline in South Devon when I feel like a holiday..doesn't cost me anything
Lloret De Mar for 10 days with my classmates when I have finished my final exams (only one more )
This year, I might even leave the house.
Amsterdam with few lads from college this summer.

Can't wait...
We had a class trip to Sweden. 3 days with a cruise ship.
Quote from mattupson :Amsterdam with few lads from college this summer.

Can't wait...

I wonder what you will be doing there .....
I'm actually glad people are posting! Some serious and truefull posts, and Bob, are you serious? Or do you stay in the house all day playing LFS? Nether the less that post was very funny cause i'm :ices_rofl :Eyecrazy:
Last year, i went to 's-hertogen bosch in holland (aka denbosch) which was awesome, holland is a very relaxed place, with crim ebeing almost non-existent. This year though, were planning to go florida, as my grandad and nan lives over there, so it would be cool if we could go

Frenchy
Quote from Dalek0220 :Or do you stay in the house all day playing LFS?

Heh, I wish. I stay in working on Uni stuff all day. LFS gets fired up about once a week if I'm lucky atm.

More seriously, I'm really looking forward to having the summer off to laze around and take it easy, especially since this is going to be my last summer off, with nothing to do, until I retire (assuming I can find employment before next summer, of course).
Quote from duke_toaster :I wonder what you will be doing there .....

Drinking mainly

Not looking foward to being crammed into the back of a Fiesta for the journey there. We're toying with the idea of hiring an MPV though.
Quote from duke_toaster :I wonder what you will be doing there .....

lol i guess u've seen Eurotrip^^
welcome to s*xclub Vandersexxx LOL
I was thinking about going to Croatia this summer but now I can't decide. Any other suggestions?
This Saturday I'll be boarding the flight to Japan: Tokyo, Hiroshima and Kyoto for about 10 days all told.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I was thinking about going to Croatia this summer but now I can't decide. Any other suggestions?

Greece ftw!
Quote from Paranoid Android :Greece ftw!

The girlfriend's already had a couple of holidays in Greece so that's out. And I've heard it's full of [noobs]
Greece? Croatia? Humbug! Kev should come here, plan the world domination tour with Hyper and drink your brain to destruction during Midsummer celebration. Views are nice too...or that is what the silly tourists say and go crazy about in my hometown every bloody summer.
Did euro disney for my 21st, which was brill(was there for a week, lol)
LA for 9 days earlier this year.
not got anything planned later this year, as training will take alot of time
Yay, more replies! Well, at 10:30 GMT, I'll be going to start my week at Edinburgh! (4 days, back on friday, 4 days cos i'll just be travelling today)
Talk behind my back while i'm gone, BUT don't make fun of me cos i'll EXTERMINATE you.
have fun mate, and stay safe

Frenchy

: Right, im off to school, byebye :
:woohoo: I'm really looking forward to Dynamic Earth... Yaaay... I'll experience what it's like in a earthquake...

When I'm back on Friday, I'll get working on a Dalek Skin Special.:woohoo:
Going to go down to Devon and Cornwall towards the end of the summer when I have my new car . Apart from that, its sunning myself in the office!
I went to Prague in Czech Republic. A beautiful city and really nice people, too. Alcohol prices were reasonable and I saw a chinese person in real life for the first time.

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG