The online racing simulator
What's the state of Drivers Emporium?
(13 posts, started )
I ordered some gear around christmas time last year and recieved it about 6 weeks later with no invoice or anything. I have heard however that they have gone downhill since then (if that's possible). I was considering ordering some more clothes from there but do you think I'll ever see them or my money back? Anyone bought anything from them recently?

edit: Hmm the huge banner saying the shop is not open yet might be a give-away. Anyone heard anything about when they will be 'opening' again?
#2 - Noccy
If i am not mistaken dE was bought by f!rst.
They shut down the shop because there were many many delivery problems but are supposed to reopen someday with a more professional crew.
Guessing the reopening will coincide with the launch of the new f!rst game.

Ot: soon as i heard they were taken over by first i wondered what would happen to the dE commercials in LFS. They are part of the competition now after all ,and im not sure anyone wants to give his competition free advertising. Not even the nice guys who make LFS
Dont hold your breath PB. A few people on here ordered stuff, only to have it never turn up, and no refund given.

But you wouldnt know that, because the original dE thread was removed, and never brought back.

Dont buy anything from them.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :But you wouldnt know that, because the original dE thread was removed, and never brought back.

Wrong.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=1392

The original dE thread you are refering to was about stecky mobile, not dE shop.
#5 - P1lot
Quote from Rumiko :Wrong.

The original dE thread you are refering to was about stecky mobile, not dE shop.

Then the subject changed to de shop, it went "offtopic" like all other threads on these, and most other forums. The thread was removed because it contained posts about how sh!t dE is as a company, and how they treat their customers.

The offtopic excuse to removing the thread is just that, an excuse. It was removed because it hurt dE's reputation. And as you can see from the dE forums, they are really good at giving/making up excuses.

Anyway, dont buy from them is the best advice you can get i think.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :The offtopic excuse to removing the thread is just that, an excuse. It was removed because it hurt dE's reputation.

If you want to take a complain against dE shop, why don't you do it in the appropriate thread, rather than abuse other topic, which wasn't started with this intention?

I'm also responsible for running a certain public forum, so I can understand why moderator made this decision (I would do the same). Don't force your opinions on others like it's a general fact. It's not.
Quote from Rumiko :Wrong.

Quote from Rumiko :If you want to take a complain against dE shop, why don't you do it in the appropriate thread, rather than abuse other topic, which wasn't started with this intention?

I'm also responsible for running a certain public forum, so I can understand why moderator made this decision (I would do the same). Don't force your opinions on others like it's a general fact. It's not.

the same stecki mobile that was presented inside dE shop as marketing bait for lfs customers along with the lfs merchandise?
its like saying your posts arent part of lfsforum.
i can only wish, but that, doesnt make it true.
i agree with looney. please stop saying, expressing an opinion is enforcing it on others. leave looney alone. hes from hull , give him a break.
it was you, who complained about that thread to the mod and the mod did what you asked him to do. talk about enforcing opinions?
after that "mistake" day, he has been doing a fab job. he's non existing and thats how mods should be.
common sense never needs them, till it does.
on my part, ill keep replying to threads and not your posts.
this was an exception.
[wakes up]LFS forum is not an effective place to lodge a complaint or problem regarding any non-lfs stuff.[/falls asleep]
Changed my mind. I had written negative things about dE that I firmly believe, but it's not the place to air them I don't think...
You know what I don't like about dE? What i don't like... well it's wasn't just them doing it, but other companies as well.
I just can't stand the way some of these companies have a small first letter, then a capital second letter... like rFactor and iPod and Lord knows what else.
I dunno... it just annoys me.
Yeah, damn vBulletin boards. Next thing they change is the button texts to pReply, ePost and nThread. Add some qUser, too.

And mods get the pBanAll special edition.
Quote from AndroidXP :Yeah, damn vBulletin boards. Next thing they change is the button texts to pReply, ePost and nThread. Add some qUser, too.

And mods get the pBanAll special edition.

Just now I am considering of renaming myself to cRattus, as the 1337 (0L3u$ |24t7|_|s would be in fact not fashionable anymore...

Just rereading my post I wondered if kids from nowadays could actually read and understand the "censored" swearwords in old comic books

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG