The online racing simulator
LFS is so good that...
(82 posts, started )
LFS is so good that since I started whit it I stopped play (drive) anything else
LFS is so good that school suffers from it.

Oh wait, that's not good at all
1-LFS is so good that my friends look at me like if i were a slave of it while telling my online racing experiences.

2-LFS is so good that i discovered i have a grumpy side hidden somewhere in my personality.

3-LFS is still not good enough to stop my parents say "-You'r playing that game again?!!!"
Live for Speed is so good I just pooped my pants!!!....... Oh...... oh dam.
Live For Speed is so good that I've chucked in a £50k a year job to focus more on it! lol
#31 - Jakg
Gentlefoot your mad!

LFS is so good i've spent several hundred pounds on my PC just to make a DX8.1 game look better!
LFS is so great that seeing this thread makes me vomit all over the place.
euh a guy died when playing a game 76 hours but heck
LFS is so good that i went to the drifters side
LFS is so good that i scream constantly
that I am almost crying when I pack out my old wheel and pedals and they don't work.... WAAAAAAH! :weeping:
LFS is so good I don't realise I'm playing a game anymore
For those who know what I play LFS online with (and I've mentioned my 56k many many times), hold on to your hats folks......

LFS is so good that, in light of my recent "can't connect anywhere for a week now", test patches with more racer slots, and the fact that broadband availability has dropped from $50/month for 256k to approximately $50/month including my phone service (which was $50 itself anyways) for 1.5m connection in the last 2 months or so, I am calling tomorrow for BROADBAND!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!

Oh my word, I can't WAIT to race with people who aren't in all white cars!!! LOL
LFS is so good that it makes people post about how good it is on the official LFS forum, conveniently avoiding all statements & opinions to the contrary!

PS: grats on the bband mrodgers :up: I danced a little jig the first time I was able to download an LFS patch without having to go and put the kettle on to kill time
Quote from mrodgers :For those who know what I play LFS online with (and I've mentioned my 56k many many times), hold on to your hats folks......

LFS is so good that, in light of my recent "can't connect anywhere for a week now", test patches with more racer slots, and the fact that broadband availability has dropped from $50/month for 256k to approximately $50/month including my phone service (which was $50 itself anyways) for 1.5m connection in the last 2 months or so, I am calling tomorrow for BROADBAND!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!

Oh my word, I can't WAIT to race with people who aren't in all white cars!!! LOL

Wow I can't imagine myself playing in 56k I would really kill someone
I almost did! 56k wasn't that bad for me when the field was small (testament to LFS's killer netcode), but if there were more than about a dozen racers on the track my framrate would go sub-20 and I'd have to bail to avoid destroying people ...
#41 - bhs
LFS is so good that I can put up with having a large MDF box with sharp edges sitting under my desk taking up foot room and still have the patience to take my wheel and shifter off/on my desk and uplug the pedals and untangle wires almost 4 times a day. All this just to play I game I had to pay $48 to play. To play a game I have spent ~$350 and still BLOW at takes alot of motivation. My motivation, my anti-drug, my anti-MMORPG, my anti-STD and my anti-sleep device rolled into one, the only other game to hold that kind of power over me is Counter-Strike 1.6 and honestly if I didn't have to mess with the steering wheel and shifter to play LFS I wouldn't play anything else. One of these days I'll start building a racing cockpit of sorts. It will be in my office closet where I can shut the door and keep all outside light/noises where they belong, outside! After that project is done, I will begin work on my next project, pasty white skin and morbid obesity(as long as it doesn't slow my lap times of course.)
Quote :I am calling tomorrow for BROADBAND!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!

:color::headbang::cake::drink::bannana_g:laola::wmann3::hippy::huepfenic
Quote from Hankstar :I almost did! 56k wasn't that bad for me when the field was small (testament to LFS's killer netcode), but if there were more than about a dozen racers on the track my framrate would go sub-20 and I'd have to bail to avoid destroying people ...

First, internet connection has nothing to do with framerate. Second, I've been on 56k for 2 years with LFS (as you probably already know because you've been here that whole time too). It's with 18+ cars that I have problems with on lag and disconnects. I've raced door to door and with plenty of contact in those 2 years and haven't had any problems with lag or with cars catapulting with contact from lag.

Not everyone lives near the city. Some folks just have to settle with poor ole 56k. Like I said, it was $50/month for only 256k while all you guys were on 5 mb connections up until a few months ago when my phone provider changed companies. Now, it will be actually $55/month including phone. With that will be included all the call waiting type features which actually that itself costs around $5. Thus, I'll say my internet will essentially be FREE since I'll be paying the extra $5 for the phone features compared to what I pay for phone now.
LFS is so good I glued my hands to the seering wheel! j/k
#45 - ste_
LFS is so good... i now only spend 2 hours a day admiring my collection of potatos
LFS is so good that I could jerk off to it.
Quote from MyBoss :LFS is so good that I could jerk off to it.

that's sick!

LFS is so good.... My momo wheel is permanently bolted to my desk & all the other things I use my computer for, are worked around LFS .
LFS is so good that my first lfs baby is on the way!

(Hybrid of me and a FXO)!
Quote from Blaeza :LFS is so good that my first lfs baby is on the way!

(Hybrid of me and a FXO)!

Who impregnated who?
erm...

LFS is so good that...
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG