The online racing simulator
LFS is so good that...
(82 posts, started )
LFS is so good that...
Just finish the statement, I'll go first.

LFS is so good that...I can run it on an 800MHZ Duron with 256 Ram and a ATI 9550 AGP 256MB Video card and still win races, heck I've even set a few world records....now that's a well designed sim .

AAnt
Live For Speed is so good that my wife hasn't divorced me or hit me over the head with a frying pan for playing it. Honest! She can see that the game is a challenge to me, not fluff. That game play is easy to walk away from, you merely pit or spectate. Plus she likes that a woman (Becky Rose) is very involved in the game, and she really likes to watch the STCC broadcasts!
LFS is so good it keeps me away from threads like this
LFS is so good I've gone off religion!
LFS is so good that its tempting to close thread and go play it... hmmmm. nah..
When did you become a Mod Franky?

My contribution: LFS is so good that its one of only two games that I regularly play.
Franky has always been a moderator at heart, Vic just made his dream come true.
Quote from franky500 :LFS is so good that its tempting to close thread and go play it... hmmmm. somebody elses turn though.

nice to see a new mod here.

LFS is so good that .... i dont know what to tell
LFS is so good that....you just...can't....stop PLAYING IT.
LFS is so good that I want more!
#11 - wark
LFS is so good that...
you can play competitively with a two or even three digit ping!
LFS is so good that I havent go out with my friends since winter of 2005 [LOL]
LFS is so good that ...
... I haven't slept for 72 hours !!
speaking of staying up that long, sorry for the O/T, but according to popular science, if you stay up for 72 hours (strange coincidence) you can experience the same effects you get from LSD (yes the drug)
#15 - aoun
LFS is so good that it makes rFactor look like an arcade game!
LFS is so good that I have not touched the xbox 360 I bought a month or 2 ago for...well for a month or 2

On the 72 hours LSD thing, I have never taken LSD but I do stay up for 72 hours quite often (insomnia) and it does mess with your head a bit.
Quote from aoun :LFS is so good that it makes rFactor look like an arcade game!

I thought it was ISI that made rFactor look like an arcade game

LFS is so good that it's slightly better than some other things which aren't quite as good.
Quote from XCNuse :speaking of staying up that long, sorry for the O/T, but according to popular science, if you stay up for 72 hours (strange coincidence) you can experience the same effects you get from LSD (yes the drug)

I should try that

LFS is so good that I havent buy a game for years. [I didn't buy S2]
Quote from jayhawk :Live For Speed is so good that my wife hasn't divorced me or hit me over the head with a frying pan for playing it. Honest! She can see that the game is a challenge to me, not fluff. That game play is easy to walk away from, you merely pit or spectate. Plus she likes that a woman (Becky Rose) is very involved in the game, and she really likes to watch the STCC broadcasts!

Jay, does she root for anyone in the STCC races? Maybe a certain Canadian who always happens to be wrong side up?
lfs
lfs is so good i want to buy a license (i would by one but im super poor and cant afford it any one want to buy me s1 or s2 voucher)
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :lfs is so good i want to buy a license (i would by one but im super poor and cant afford it any one want to buy me s1 or s2 voucher)

PIMP!!! ITS YOU!!

Haven't talked to yah in a while

Yeah, If I am ever getting s2, it's within this week. Or never
LFS is so good that I'm about to go postal because I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO CONNECT TO A SERVER SINCE LAST MONDAY!!!!!!!!

Have no idea what is wrong that I can't connect to anything but US servers, which I'm currently not interested in. No more STCC for me, I guess it's time to go out and fly the RC plane......

Boy, I miss racing in LFS. All I seem to be able to connect to is *cough* drift servers
LFS is so good that I have specially reserved racing socks ... which are starting to smell.
LFS is so good that it would be more honest if my racername was 'sim racer'
LFS is so good,
it makes reality seem arcadey.

LFS is so good that...
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG