The online racing simulator
Rolling car over instead of resetting.
like you crashed.. then car is upside down. you press a key, the car roll over instead of resetting back on track with no damage.

i understand some server has that option on but it would be cool for offline games.
#2 - Chaos
Quote from vrooom :like you crashed.. then car is upside down. you press a key, the car roll over instead of resetting back on track with no damage.

i understand some server has that option on but it would be cool for offline games.

not some server, but online it works everytime this way... the only way to repair your car is to stop at the pits or jump into your garage...
What's just missing is that as soon as you hit reset, a dozen of crazy fans starts running towards you and flip your car back. Like commonly seen in rallye events
Quote from AndroidXP :What's just missing is that as soon as you hit reset, a dozen of crazy fans starts running towards you and flip your car back. Like commonly seen in rallye events

I'll vote for having that implemented

Think about it, with things like the UF1, maybe only half a dozen would do.
I think the tires should be able to fall off.
I'm sure they will be, sometime in the future. The damage model just isn't ready for that yet. Actually, the current damagemodel is more of a "quick hack" to prevent using walls for getting around the corner, with an additional "simple" mesh deformation for the car bodies.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG