The online racing simulator
[TDRT] LFS just for the fun of it movie !
(12 posts, started )
post it here if you want it to be seen
well youtube is good enough
however the movie isnt
it's a mix of a slideshow and a frapsed replay with music
scenes repeat themselves sometimes, the fps is low at some points and basically - There is absolutely no action in it - no overtaking no nothing
just gti's driving. and full screen special effect like pixelating till the screen looks like it's been captured in 15x10 resolution is not cool.
Quote from squidhead :well youtube is good enough
however the movie isnt
it's a mix of a slideshow and a frapsed replay with music
scenes repeat themselves sometimes, the fps is low at some points and basically - There is absolutely no action in it - no overtaking no nothing
just gti's driving. and full screen special effect like pixelating till the screen looks like it's been captured in 15x10 resolution is not cool.

You absolutely right. I´m not a pro in producing LFS movies. It was my very first movie ever made. It´s just some other crap LFS movie.. prob. true.

Anyways:

No overtaking you say? It´s supposed to be a safety lap, mate.

And for the future: Concider not to critizise movies dedicated to some other persons as there might be some true feelings involved...

Just ST*U next time.

But I still think it´s fun to create movies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... amp;mode=user&search=

ADD:.. Squidhead ... I won´t give a sh** about your future comments in these LFS-forums anymore. Being able to create some nice LFS movies, linking to your movies doesn´t give you any credits here. Your posts about banning demo racers from the LFS Improvement Section really was wonderful as well.

[TDRT]
DanishRacingProServer
Demo-Noob-Crasher and Drifter, NOT ?
Quote from [TDRT] Spøgelset :And for the future: Concider not to critizise movies dedicated to some other persons as there might be some true feelings involved...

Just ST*U next time.

But I still think it´s fun to create movies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... amp;mode=user&search=

ADD:.. Squidhead ... I won´t give a sh** about your future comments in these LFS-forums anymore. Being able to create some nice LFS movies, linking to your movies doesn´t give you any credits here. Your posts about banning demo racers from the LFS Improvement Section really was wonderful as well.

[TDRT]
DanishRacingProServer
Demo-Noob-Crasher and Drifter, NOT ?

I'd have to agree with squidhead here, but would also like to add two things that he didn't mention: I saw the camera going through the cars several times, this kinda ruins the movie even more, so in your future movies, think about a better position for the camera where the cars won't go through it. And also you claim that it's a safety lap you're showing there. Care to explain why the cars are going at full speed if it's a safety lap? As far as I know, safety laps are led by a safety car and at low speed, hence the name: Safety lap. But maybe I'm way off here..?

And btw, everyone's having the right to say their opinion, therefore you have no right to tell someone to "st*u". If you don't want criticism, why post it here?

Keep making movies, looking forward to see your next one. If you dare to post it here again that is, maybe you're skipping that since you don't want negative criticism from your viewers that doesn't want to piss you off, but to give you advice(s) of how to make your next movie better.

Keep 'em coming. Cu.
is it me, or do i see kyoto ring?
Quote from [TDRT] Spøgelset :
And for the future: Concider not to critizise movies dedicated to some other persons as there might be some true feelings involved...

ADD:.. Squidhead ... I won´t give a sh** about your future comments in these LFS-forums anymore. Being able to create some nice LFS movies, linking to your movies doesn´t give you any credits here.

I'll tell you how criticism works
We tell you what's wrong with your movie, and you go and make a new movie that doesnt have those mistakes, and post it here also, and we find some more mistakes, and you make another movie, that way you improve.

But there's another way
We tell you what's wrong with your movie, and you go telling people to shut up, and lose your temper thus make yourself look childish and foolish.

guess what way you chose
squidhead, you are far to harsh me a new movie make looking through this forum you think you no everything you think you own this, actually you dont so go stfu and say nicely what mistakes were not yelling as if you own the place! just coz your experiensed you dont have to think people are sh*t!

your movie is good mate,sorry for yelling at squid in your thread
Quote from samforey12345 :squidhead, you are far to harsh me a new movie make looking through this forum you think you no everything you think you own this, actually you dont so go stfu and say nicely what mistakes were not yelling as if you own the place! just coz your experiensed you dont have to think people are sh*t!

your movie is good mate,sorry for yelling at squid in your thread

No sam. You shutup and go back to your little dark corner.
At the end of the day squid is right. Yes he is very experienced with his movies, but that is because he has took time, effort and trial and error over his movies. And wtf are you talking about when you say "you think you no everything you think you own this" ?? Since when has squid came across like this? I think a certain someone is over exagerating quite alot.....Anyway, about that movie. It was'nt bad for a first attempt, but i think you still have alot to learn. At first it starts of pretty nicely, but then when the guitar kicks in, it all goe's crazy . A couple of things i could suggest would be:
  • Whether you are recording a scene or taking a screenshot, ALWAYS use shift+f, it makes it look a whole lot better.
  • Try not to repeat too much stuff. in your video, you repeat alot of crashes, random images and some strange clips.
  • Try not to put too many pictures of wrecks...when i first saw this vid, it made your team look like a wrecking crew, especially when you said in that one post that the video was meant to be a safety lap, even though there is XFg's crippled
Anyway, nice try maatey, a pretty good attempt.
Try making another one and post it up here, then we can help you with that one (obviously, you wont need help after this expert advice i gave you j/k)

Frenchy
I appologize for my S*F*. It´s not the way grown up people should talk to eachother. I have learned that I have to think twice before posting something. But I hope you can see that your comments sometimes are a little too hard as well. At least in my and another person ears they sometimes sound this way. Nevertheless, I prob. have overreacted, because...

Quote from squidhead :I'll tell you how criticism works
We tell you what's wrong with your movie, and you go and make a new movie that doesnt have those mistakes, and post it here also, and we find some more mistakes, and you make another movie, that way you improve.
But there's another way
We tell you what's wrong with your movie, and you go telling people to shut up, and lose your temper thus make yourself look childish and foolish.

Ok - let´s have a look here, what you wrote:

"Originally Posted by squidhead
P.S: I already suggested to ban demo racers from "improvement suggestions" before."
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=23400

...because here I met you for the second time in my short LFS life. You too tell people to shut up. Even worse, you wanna have Demo Racers banned.

Right now I´m a Demo racer...

Closed chapter for me now. Peace. It won´t happen again, I promis.

Bye
Try reading the whole post you mention, and understanding in what tone it's meant to be understood

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG