The online racing simulator
Post your track/car drawings!
(63 posts, started )
Quote from JJ72 :Not car drawing, but very much car related.

This is actually a T-shirt print, which I am going to sell, it's copyright protected so wouldn't be a problem to share.

cool
Quote from JJ72 :rather crappy one

You drew that with your HUMAN hand???
BLOODY amazing
#29 - JJ72
Honestly that is far from my best work, I hope I could spare a coupe hours a day to draw things like these however it's impossible recently.
Quote from JJ72 :Honestly that is far from my best work, I hope I could spare a coupe hours a day to draw things like these however it's impossible recently.

lol draw me a BMW e30 please please please! M3 EVO!
Attached images
untitllol.bmp
LOL...sully mate....lol
oh sully :/ only you would drive that
hahah i never really drive xrt, first thing came into my mind
rubbish track
Attached images
track.JPG
Senna's Mclaren
Attached images
Imagen 004.jpg
Quote from anbiddulph :rubbish track

DAMN YOU! I was just drawing track sketches this morning before even seeing the topic and used the SAME DAMN COLORS as you!!!!
here is mine, took me about 2 hours
Attached images
mcpic.jpg
DSCF6125.jpg
I made a quick track drawing in paint, I knows it's not awesome to look at but at least I tryed .

Quote from R3DMAN :here is mine, took me about 2 hours

The McLaren will always be better than the bugatti.
just found this again on my HD, a GTR car I drew some time ago. First on paper, than with Gimp
PS: the wheels are from an DTM A4
Attached images
SKD GTRwhatever.jpg
Bump.

I drew this Lamborghini today. (Tires are the hardest part for me... dunno why)

Details in progress.
Attached images
Lambo.jpg
#45 - col
OT - about paints
Quote from keiran :T...They are water based oil paints, which appear to be nothing like real oil paints I did water it down quite a bit though.

Do you mean Acrylics ?

If so, see if you can get hold of a bottle of 'scumble glaze medium' sold for interior decorators to do fancy paint effects, but if you use it with acrylics, it retards drying and gives a good sheen, lets you use more oil techniques with acrylic ... also, put a very small drop of washing up liquid into the water you use - it breaks the surface tension and helps a lot...
played around with google sketchup. this is what i have so far.

il raise the outer edges of the oval first, then add some different altitudes eventually.
Attached images
raceway BEV.jpg
I tell you what would be impressive - a 'proper' drawing of one of the LFS cars .
Quote from LFSn00b :I suck.

it's funny how people evolve in drawing, or pretty much anything.

here's something i did at school, i'm not a professional/amateur drawer, still a novice but i am not going to art school so i don't really mind, this skill level of drawing is fine for me, but i still want to share this one

here's something that doesn't resemble the thing it is supposed to be, altough it closely looks like a KPGC-10, but then again, its really off as the front looks like a small bumpered MK2 jetta and the rear something a lot different. it's one of my better drawings, there are a lot worse than that, too

also, bump.
Attached images
esapanu.jpg
Some nice drawings here

Here are some of my drawings from the past. Some of them are rencent, some are quite old already. I’d like to draw something again one day but I’m always too lazy

I also include some of my work in progress drawings, I got quite a lot of them
Attached images
Formule 1 2011 - Jenson Button.jpg
Old Formula car.jpg
NASCAR - WIP2.jpg
Rally.jpg
Pontiac GTO.jpg
Dodge Charger.jpg
Porsche 356A.jpg
Lamborghini.jpg
Vio_concept.jpg
wow they amazing