The online racing simulator
S2 atlast!!!
(53 posts, started )
Quote from Bladerunner :Cannot say that I disagree with THAT comment...but welcome anyway!

lol
thanks sully....yea when will u be on?
Should we declare a world wide international celebrating day for you because of this?
Suits me - a week off work celebrating with fireworks, drink, laser shows and public water fights would be great!!!!!

Seriously, welcome to S2 (when you actually buy it), but I don't think 'the community' are quite that excited by your decision. Spend the next 6 months making a name for yourself as a super fast, super clean, committed racer and we'll all love you!
Quote from tristancliffe :Suits me - a week off work celebrating with fireworks, drink, laser shows and public water fights would be great!!!!!

Seriously, welcome to S2 (when you actually buy it), but I don't think 'the community' are quite that excited by your decision. Spend the next 6 months making a name for yourself as a super fast, super clean, committed racer and we'll all love you!

+1
Quote from tristancliffe :Suits me - a week off work celebrating with fireworks, drink, laser shows and public water fights would be great!!!!!

:static: :static: :static: :static:

Quote :Seriously, welcome to S2 (when you actually buy it), but I don't think 'the community' are quite that excited by your decision. Spend the next 6 months making a name for yourself as a super fast, super clean, committed racer and we'll all love you!

That's why no one loves tristan We all love you really!

super clean and committed YES!!! but alot of work on super fast!...and yea if u wouldnt mind having a day jst for me getting this it would be great!!
there we go im on now!!! what does it mean 3 unlocks?
Welcome, how did you convince your mum?
she gave in and said its up to my dad its his comp!!

LOOK UNDER MY NAME WOO HOO!!! sorry anyone wanna race?
WOOHOO!!! , i'm pleased for you , i'd join you online but i'm busy trying to convince my missus that going to the LFS meet in Southampton tomorrow isn't a silly idea.
Quote from GFresh :WOOHOO!!! , i'm pleased for you , i'd join you online but i'm busy trying to convince my missus that going to the LFS meet in Southampton tomorrow isn't a silly idea.

Lol, I looked on the list and LFSNoob is going, he's younger than me and lives in a different country. This can't be right can it?
Quote from DTrott :Lol, I looked on the list and LFSNoob is going, he's younger than me and lives in a different country. This can't be right can it?

he has moved to England!
#38 - Jakg
No, he hasn't that was his april fools joke
Quote :Lol, I looked on the list and LFSNoob is going, he's younger than me and lives in a different country. This can't be right can it?

Tell me about it .
I was always told, that if i didn't learn to drive that i would regret it, i'm 25 and today is the first time i wished i had a licence
anyone else wanna race?
Grats on getting S2 at last

Dont waste all your time on the bloody drag strip and oval though
i'd race ya if i didnt just woke up and have to sell a pc in 3 houres
ill race ya in 1:30 houres
Quote from The Moose :Grats on getting S2 at last

Dont waste all your time on the bloody drag strip and oval though

YAY MOOSE!!!!!!
lol well...last night i was mainly on caribean cruise! its well godo but i think well for mainly all of S2 u need a wheel! so i think im getting one in the next couple of weeks! yay!!
welcome
thanks!
All piss-taking aside, I can remember last october when I got S2. Straight away onto Oval junkies with a digital gamepad. 2 minutes later, I got my first and last vote-kick for being too erratic (basically, couldn't drive properly)

The good ol' days...

Welcome mate and enjoy yourself (and get a dfp or G25)
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :lol well...last night i was mainly on caribean cruise! its well godo but i think well for mainly all of S2 u need a wheel! so i think im getting one in the next couple of weeks! yay!!

Same as me, got s2 and using a mouse and bought a dfp, now on a g25, the costs just increase but it is all worth it
yea i wanna buy the DFP just now until the summer i get a job and me and my brother go halfers on it!! but i still cant really aford the DFP i might just be able to scrape it out the money i made over the easter holidays!!!

S2 atlast!!!
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG