The online racing simulator
S2 atlast!!!
(53 posts, started )
S2 atlast!!!
Yes They Have Agreed To Get Me S2!!!! I Should Be Up And Running By Tommorow!!!
:elefant: :banana: :laola: :bounce8: :monkey: :sheep: :bannana_p :huepfenic :woohoo:
thank god for that! Now no more extra posts about this or we'll cut off Mull's main power cable, right?
yea...no more to hear! lol
Cool man!! We should race sometime
Congratulations
yea will do! man theres soo many people wanting to race with me!! i feel popular!!
welcome mate cya around
great news can't wait to see you in my mirrors :uglyhamme
cheers everyone!.....In your mirrors...all u wiill be seing is ma arse faiding away in the distance!! :lol:
how come??
who gave u it??
happy for u
i remember how i felt when i got my licence
Welcome to the world of clean and fast racing and s2.
Quote from faster111 :Welcome to the world of clean and fast racing and s2.

And Say goodbye too your social life
#12 - dev
Quote from EmilO :And Say goodbye too your social life

LOL!.... well actualy... wait... let me check wikipedia on the term "social life"...
Quote from kiss me :how come??
who gave u it??
happy for u
i remember how i felt when i got my licence

well i bought it!
noone gave me it!
thanks!!

and thanks everyone lol!!
Jeebus, how many posts do you have, and been here for like, 1 1/2 months at most, lol.
Quote from v4forlife :Jeebus, how many posts do you have, and been here for like, 1 1/2 months at most, lol.

lol!
Any moderators on this forum?
Quote from dev :LOL!.... well actualy... wait... let me check wikipedia on the term "social life"...

You've been signatured Found that quite funny.
Although it is true, LFS does have a way of eating free time up very well
Will wait to see you on track
yea well ill be on all night tonight!!! so im sure ill see many people!
still don't see S2 below your name
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :lol!

because thats what most of his posts are like. I've been here years and he's got more than me. I spy spam Welcome to S2. soon!
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :still don't see S2 below your name

yea i know i have to wait for my mum to come home from work she thinks i will make and arse of it lol so it will be about 6-7 o clock before i get it! well maybe even later because i have to do some porterin at the local hotel!
Quote from mcintyrej :because thats what most of his posts are like. I've been here years and he's got more than me. I spy spam Welcome to S2. soon!

no there not mostly like that but most of the time its a load of rubbish lol or i need help with something!

but thanks anyway!
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :[snip] but most of the time its a load of rubbish [/snip]

Cannot say that I disagree with THAT comment...but welcome anyway!
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :yea i know i have to wait for my mum to come home from work she thinks i will make and arse of it lol so it will be about 6-7 o clock before i get it! well maybe even later because i have to do some porterin at the local hotel!

yay !!:static: :static: see youo on the track.

S2 atlast!!!
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG