The online racing simulator
Quick Help For A Wheel!
(28 posts, started )
Quick Help For A Wheel!
#2 - Davo
Looks cheap and crap to me. Save your money and get a momo or dfp. You'll be throwing that wheel out in 2 weeks.
#3 - CSU1
Can't go too wrong for 10 quid I suppose
well i dont know i might just get it...just now! to get used to using a wheel and to check if it works! before i waste my money on soemthing that doesn twork on my computer or im not very good at using?
#6 - Davo
You're better off getting a momo for £50 then that wheel for £20. Atleast if you decide to sell the momo you'll get some money back.
momo? well just now...i cant really afford one more than say 40 on the internet but ina couple of months i will be able to get it so for just now i might just get it and upgrade?
#8 - Dru
if you really wanna cheapo starter wheel - you can do a lot worse than getting a MS sidewinder pro FFB wheel of ebay for a tenner - i did before then moving onto a DFP
cheers! so its not as if im geting the worst wheel out am i? lol
dont buy the second 1!!
i floored it once and the pedal broke off!!
the first 1 i saw once and its not so bad, only 180° turning in total
#12 - Jakg
go for the M$ wheel if you cant afford the Momo, and if you can afford the Momo, get the DFP
kk cheers!

EDIT:180 degrees in totoal what do u mean by that 180 each way?
90° to the left and 90° to the right
if you have £40 to spare, why oh why oh why did we have to put up with all your whinging posts about not being able to afford S2? The posts went on and on and on.
Take your £40, buy s2 first and get a cheap wheel for now to get into it. Then in 6 months save up and get an upgraded wheel.
Quote from al heeley :if you have £40 to spare, why oh why oh why did we have to put up with all your whinging posts about not being able to afford S2? The posts went on and on and on.
Take your £40, buy s2 first and get a cheap wheel for now to get into it. Then in 6 months save up and get an upgraded wheel.

yea i know and its £25 - £30 but yea...i think my mum si eltting me get this because i can use it on the playstation too! but with the ones im finding now only work on PC! so i dont know why mi allowed this but not S2 bit strange! i will ask her when she is home from work!
#18 - Jakg
Dfp?
#20 - Jakg
Logitech Driving Force Pro
#23 - Jakg
Yea i know that would be great! lol

you couldnt have given an any bigger hint lol!

Quick Help For A Wheel!
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG