The online racing simulator
XR real interior
(22 posts, started )
XR real interior
I suppose it's close enough to the XRT, if the guages were in the right places:
http://www.students.yorku.ca/~adrianv/lfs/xrt.jpg

However, the XRT dashboard really needs an overhaul in my opinion.
#3 - bbman
I think Eric drives one, so that might explain why...

@shiny_red_cobra: Close? Look at the textures... Every button in the same shape on the same place as the 3000GT...
that Mitsubishi's dash is like XRT in a big way
i noticed this the other day wore lumping around on a little dealership, looked at the inside of the car and died of shock!:scared:
wow.. glad you noticed after we found out so many years ago smurfen

but no, this is SERIOUSLY driving me insane, someone ppppplease! tell me what that purple thing is in the center console, its weird looking and there aren't many good pictures i can find of it ahhhh?!
Quote from XCNuse :but no, this is SERIOUSLY driving me insane, someone ppppplease! tell me what that purple thing is in the center console, its weird looking and there aren't many good pictures i can find of it ahhhh?!

My guess is that it belongs to the AC / Heater
It's clear what has happened here. Mitsubishi interior designers travelled back in time, after seeing the XR GT and XR GT Turbo, and copied it almost exactly. Tricky those guys are, indeed.

Seeing that pic makes something painfully obvious, though. None of the cars in LFS have an actual 3D handbrake!
lol Maggot
Quote from MAGGOT :It's clear what has happened here. Mitsubishi interior designers travelled back in time, after seeing the XR GT and XR GT Turbo, and copied it almost exactly. Tricky those guys are, indeed.

Seeing that pic makes something painfully obvious, though. None of the cars in LFS have an actual 3D handbrake!

You mean... forward in time?
When my dad first saw the XRT the other day he said it looked like the starion
Quote from 96 GTS :You do realize the Stealth and the 3000GT are the same car, don't you?

yes, I do.
I'd really like to know what people hope actually posting this thing in the general forums. I mean, we've known all this for years, if you want to actually start a useful topic, look for something nobody has ever heard about! On these forums, there must be about 50 topics about "zomg, it looks like a Starion": we got it, please stop
i didnt say it looks like a starion i said the interior is exactly the same as a 3000gt
Quote from boosterfire :
50 topics about "zomg, it looks like a Starion"

you forgot those 70 topics about "zomg, it looks like a RX-7"
Quote from squidhead :you forgot those 70 topics about "zomg, it looks like a RX-7"

And here is the 1st with 3000gt!! ?
#19 - Gunn
Quote from boosterfire :
I'd really like to know what people hope actually posting this thing in the general forums. I mean, we've known all this for years, if you want to actually start a useful topic, look for something nobody has ever heard about! On these forums, there must be about 50 topics about "zomg, it looks like a Starion": we got it, please stop

Not everybody has been here for years. Old for some, new for others. Such posting isn't going to stop any time soon, old hands should be getting used to it by now.
I think we need a sticky or something, with all of the cars and what they and there interiors are modeled after.

This way new people won't be posting things like:

"Did you know the XRT is modeled after the Starion?"
or
"Is the XRT modeled after a 944?"

I know that I personaly thaught it was modeled somewhat after the 944 when I first started playing.
Quote from Gunn :Not everybody has been here for years. Old for some, new for others. Such posting isn't going to stop any time soon, old hands should be getting used to it by now.

[Insert comment about search function here]

XR real interior
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG