The online racing simulator
T7R Signs 1 more, a VIP
(20 posts, started )
T7R Signs 1 more, a VIP
Its with great pleasure that T7R Announce there latest signing. He is one of the very old school. Been around for a very long time, and loves close racing in the GTI / XFR.

He is used to racing for a Top team, and T7R are so very proud to have him join us.

Wondering who it is

Go here to check him out

http://www.triple7racing.co.uk ... =&order=0&thold=0
I can't get onto your site
Quote from Cropsy :I can't get onto your site

Should be up again now.
Looks like we got some trouble from time to time with our hoster sry about that
How much did you pay?
Working now

Suprised he left his old team to be honest. You must be chuffed to have him
Quote from Lola Popeye :How much did you pay?

We don't pay drivers
If he's a VIP, why have i never heared of him up until now?

Oh well, congrats on your new team mate, i suppose..
Quote from L(Oo)ney :If he's a VIP, why have i never heared of him up until now?

Oh well, congrats on your new team mate, i suppose..

Well then you don;t know your LFS Drivers do you L(Oo)ney. Shame on you
Hehe Rich, good luck on your voyage to happiness in LFS again I wish you all the best, buddy!
#10 - OPK
Richard
All the best wishes there and have a LOT of fun!
sounds good and good luck richard
good luck with your new team Richard!

Hope to see you online soon
I think he fits perfectly into this nice team
Have lots of fun and many cool races!
Torp must be mad. joining fordman and that gang.. WHATS COMING OF THIS WORLD.

Richard. Hope you settle in nicely.... any specific reason cfor changing teams? i thought it would never have happened (and dont you dare say "because the T7R Team know what they are doing. and are headed for a great future... i want to be a part of that future" because *(well i dont know why you cant say that but...) anyway.. congrats to T7R and good luck richard..

oh and richard.... (balls)
Didn't expect to see Richard move out, but he has been a good chap and I guess Ocrana is ok with making a few cutbacks .
Thx guys...
Sometimes you must do things you not really want, but you need to do to keep your self going. I lost a lot of motivation the past 6 months towards LFS. And i was not happy at all when they told, way back in 2004, that they wanted Afri-Cola Racing to become Ocrana. But in the end i said yes because in Afri-Cola Racing/Ocrana there was so many really good guys, guys i cared about and still do!! . So i never got in love with Team Ocrana since the move from Afri-Cola Racing, but i LOVED the people in there but not the structure and so on. So it had to end some day and off course it was sad to leave them, but now i looks ahead and my new future with the great guys at T7R..
I has know Fordman nearly since my first race in march 2003..and i always said that i wanted to join T7R because they are a nice bunch of guys...

So no hardfeelings towards Ocrana...i still LOVES them...
congratZzz Richard :-D
i've always wanted to join T7R too....
But beaded seat covers are not allowed in their racecars Chensta!!!
Hey, congrats Richard and T7R !!!!

A very nice driver you got there !!! Good luck

T7R Signs 1 more, a VIP
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG