The online racing simulator
auto X editor speed bumps
(26 posts, started )
I think most would agree that whats missing from the autoX editor objects list is the speedbump- like in the KY track- this way servers that are strict on corner cutters and whatnot have a tool against people who cut, speedbumps could also be usefull for the pit entrys or just before a U turn
just an idea for patch X
very awesome idea... especially for cops and robbers servers... i give u a 10/10
#3 - joen
Also, we should have roadblocks and railway crossings. Just a thought.
and no, I'm not being serious.
^^
i think that would be pushing it, since they would just not make lfs a racing simulator. my idea is mainly for racing.
I think he was trying to be sarcastic
Obviously this would be a great addition. Of course its would be mainly for racing side of the game, and would solve many problems with cheats, just like the tyre walls. Also these are used in real circuits across the world and its a shame these are not in the game. I have noticed though that rumble stripes, as there called usually, are used perminantly on one of the tracks. So if these are already in the game surely they could be edited.

So i agree with the idea, as it has so many pluses for all sorts of LFS uses and not just racing! 10/10!
Yes Please
Great idea tommer would work very well for both racing and C&R(<racers now-not robbers, thats silly =P...thats what i call it anyway ) but um yes please dev's we want speed bumps.
wow, im not the only one who wants this
+1!!
would be very nice, but then we need to be able to place more objects :o
like another (decimal) number? 1024
And speeding over them in a car like FZ5 should damage the suspension or something.
Quote from DTrott :And speeding over them in a car like FZ5 should damage the suspension or something.

Nothing like that lovely crunching sound to wake you up to the fact that you just drove over a speedbump at 110 mph.
a good old way of removing that stuck rusty bumper
Great one
Pretty cool thing
Very nice!
+1
Bump: i know this thread is old.. but still
what is speedbump?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_bump

Basically a short hump in the road (usually concrete) designed to force cars to slow down.

How's the collision detection in LFS with the speedbumps? Do you ever get launched from them like the barriers? If not, it'd be a good alternative method of dividing lanes in autocross.
+1
sometimes it can be useful =) I'm voting for
+1
+1
+1,000,000!!!

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG