The online racing simulator
Karts To S3
(44 posts, started )
I miss the old S1 MRT races... how come no one does those anymore?!

It's all these either big fast Formula cars, or the slow stock cars, nothing in between!

A fast go kart would be beyond tons of fun though!

Here I go again... AUTOX STUFF!!!!1
.. needs to be checked out, seriously!
Quote from XCNuse :I miss the old S1 MRT races... how come no one does those anymore?!

Even if I wasn't licensed in S1 days and wasn't racing like you, I really like MRT races. Very close and it's a lot of fun.
Edit: There's a MRT server running now, a just.Racing, not much people there but I'm going to race there
Quote from Flame CZE :Even if I wasn't licensed in S1 days and wasn't racing like you, I really like MRT races. Very close and it's a lot of fun.
Edit: There's a MRT server running now, a just.Racing, not much people there but I'm going to race there

:eek:

I would join but i've been stuck doing this render for the past like 4 hours only thinking it would've taken 1!
Quote from tristancliffe :Methinks you need to go karting again soon

Maybe you should read your own post what i reacted on. You were talking about modeling, not how it rides
Quote from marzman :Maybe you should read your own post what i reacted on. You were talking about modeling, not how it rides

You have misunderstood the modelling part By modelling, he meant the physics.
If we wait for chassis flex, go karts will be far far away for a long time...

Ok, it doesn't have a suspension, and without chassis flex it would be too bumpy, but... we have a load of cars without it, and working well, even if some of them shoudn't.

I know the chassis is the main part of a good go kart, but they still have four very important tires, toe and camber on front wheels, rear axle position, driver seat position, a hole universe of small details and adjustments that could realistically affect handling.

Can you imagine how awesome could it be? Fifteen or more small racing cars leaving a cloud of smelly blue smoke, with that tiny tires flexing through the turns like we can't see on any other game...
Quote from marzman :It must be strange driving on the freeway in your car seeing this guy overtake you

this is been the strangest ive overtaked yet http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xn-X ... ed-bull-car_3593--web.JPG
saw that when was coming home from rally
on topic, +1 for getting karts. but then we need some kart tracks too. altrough ive heard theres some vob kart laying around there, you could always use that :hide:
Quote from PedraumF :If we wait for chassis flex, go karts will be far far away for a long time...

Ok, it doesn't have a suspension, and without chassis flex it would be too bumpy, but... we have a load of cars without it, and working well, even if some of them shoudn't.

I know the chassis is the main part of a good go kart, but they still have four very important tires, toe and camber on front wheels, rear axle position, driver seat position, a hole universe of small details and adjustments that could realistically affect handling.

Can you imagine how awesome could it be? Fifteen or more small racing cars leaving a cloud of smelly blue smoke, with that tiny tires flexing through the turns like we can't see on any other game...

Your prayers might be answered, but with another sim

The devs would be wasting his time simulating karts. Unless he goes the while hog and includes jetting etc... it wouldn't be worth it. Though knowing these lads they might just try it
What happened to KartSim and Kart Champions?
Quote from TJLRacing :What happened to KartSim and Kart Champions?

Kartsim - alive
Kartchampions - dunno
All kart sims I have tried sucks. My only hope is in LFS, actually.
BRKart for rFactor might be the very worst. Awful engine simulation and way too much grip on all tyres..

Oh damn that is actually quite amazing.. I'm very excited about that game, but I still wish LFS would do it. After all, LFS rarely disappoints.
The physics explained on their blog is sooo detailed, I will be quite impressed if they squeeze a reasonable amount of fps out. They even calculate fuel enthalpy using molecular weights of everything... Damn!
Quote from RasmusL :
Oh damn that is actually quite amazing... I'm very excited about that game, but I still wish LFS would do it. After all, LFS rarely disappoints.
The physics explained on their blog is sooo detailed, I will be quite impressed if they squeeze a reasonable amount of fps out. They even calculate fuel enthalpy using molecular weights of everything... Damn!

Basicly, more details, the batter.

But CPU .........
so they are actualy still working on it ?
Is this even possible?

Lets get some facts into this...

LFS is already planning to bind the VWS into LFS and when do you think there going to relese the Karts in S3, and dont think of even having and begging LFS to have Karts as its not happening ok.

Stig

Karts To S3
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG