The online racing simulator
New STCC site
(32 posts, started )
I can cope with the cosmetic changes OK but it took a while for me to find the top 50 page (which is still in the old style) under "view another licence" link. I expect this is interim though Hmm, maybe that's where it should be
Just puttered about the new site, and I'm afraid it's lacking.

In IE7 on 1024*768 I can't get everything to fit onscreen. The ads at the bottom of the page overlap with the video (and a few other things as well), and I don't like the menues, I can't see all available links from Main page, I have to switch to any other to read the complete menues.

As far as colour-scheme goes, I don't know if it's fitting for STCC. I quite like orange and black, but I feel it doesn't fit the much brighter feeling of STCC. I can't come up with a better alternative, but I doubt I would've used black+orange.

Ok, link-tree. I find it annoying that I have to go from right to left in order to read what menue drop-downs available to choose from.

Generally, fixed menues would be preferrable, coupled with a brighter colour-scheme. Although, the colour-scheme does grow onto you after a while, as does the menues. But I shouldn't have to spend 10min to familiarise myself with the page before getting the hang of it, especially not if I'm a to-be advertiser.

And a last note, the background pictures look pixeled on my resolution.
The problems you describe there seem more related to desktop resolution, I saw it myself when I checked the site from my Dad's computer. When I get the chance i'll make the text boxes a fixed % size and scrollable.
The one feature from the old forum which is missing on the new is the license progress bar. I hope it comes back.
It's still there, it just isn't so obvious to get to now. Put your details in licence lookup and from there click on the Personal Licence Page link.
Quote from Swiss_Tony :It's still there, it just isn't so obvious to get to now. Put your details in licence lookup and from there click on the Personal Licence Page link.

Thanks I see it now. Yeah not very obvious.

New STCC site
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG