Pffff......it can't be fake, it's on the internetz man
#6 - JTbo
Was there a Stig in that clip?
Hahaha, sounds like hammond in stigs PJs
sounds like anthony davidson to me
Quote from danowat :Pffff......it can't be fake, it's on the internetz man

hahaha true, so true !
huh ? he sounds nothing like hammond
No, nothing like Hammond at all. I think he's Damon Hill, or Nigel Mansell who never denied that he'd be the stig.
Tom Chilton/Ben Collins
One thing i know he has a British voice so that is good news for us Brits

EDIT: Hmmm who has a racing license to drive a f1 and he sounds in his 30s (Irvine i think)
The Stig isn't one person anymore, it changes depending on the cars (Stig in a Ferrari = Luca Badoer)
Quote from Thorvertonian :The Stig isn't one person anymore, it changes depending on the cars (Stig in a Ferrari = Luca Badoer)

I bet they ship The Stig which each car!
Quote from rc10racer :Hmmm who has a racing license to drive a f1 and he sounds in his 30s (Irvine i think)

Renault used their Test driver for that and I was thinking Ben Collins, he's been in the show before in that Merc trying to act as a landing pad for some skydiver
Quote from Xaid0n :Renault used their Test driver for that

Hiekki Kolvalanen (SP).

Frank Mountain was driving the Maserati MC Hammer. Different driver for each car.
#18 - JTbo
Quote from duke_toaster :Hiekki Kolvalanen (SP).

Frank Mountain was driving the Maserati MC Hammer. Different driver for each car.

It is Heikki Kovalainen
They have a really funny looking stig for american cars.. The last thing the girl said was: "I want to bite his neck!"
I thought he sounded a bit like Hill.
Having watched it at home (better sound system), I can safely say that wasn't Hammond...

But it's not Hill, although it's definitely English...

Some people seem to think it's more than one person, but I don't think that rumour was ever confirmed, other than Kovalainen and the odd other tester standing in occasionally.

The chances of us (LFS Forum) getting it right, when almost every other car forum in the world has exactly the same discussions are slim, so I say forget trying to work it out and just enjoy it for what it is - entertainment...
I missed that show though =(

when was it?
Oh, one new point to think about.
Quote from danowat :gotta love the dutch techno music, das is gud ya LMAO

bah... i knew who that song was by the second i heard it, its by Ferry Corsten

"Right of Way" is the title of the song

The stig talks!!!
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG