The online racing simulator
I need a turbo! lol.
(12 posts, started )
I need a turbo! lol.
Found this on another forum and it made me laugh though i would humour you all with it too.

I need a turbo
Heh that looks like Weston-Super-Mare

So true
The video was confusing until it dawned on me, "oh...its about chavs!"
#4 - joen
Haha, I love it
Quote from jayhawk :The video was confusing until it dawned on me, "oh...its about chavs!"

It isn't obvious and bad cameramanship (don't think thats a word) but still funny
#8 - TiJay
Love the song, can't work out what some of the lyrics are though

Can someone post the words?
Some cars just don't desirve being in there. Like that Ford they show, it's got a pretty comon RS spoiler, so what? The guys filming it are probably too stupid to figure out if it really is a RS or not.

And they seem to drive a Saxo or something, so I guess they were making the clip to get ideas for their own car.
#10 - AJS
Quote from TiJay :Love the song, can't work out what some of the lyrics are though

Can someone post the words?

We can try, cant we ?

Lets kill some time i still wait for F1 race to start

aham so

Were have all the nobles gone and wheres the cavalier

wheres the chav just passed his test who doesnt know how to change gear

i think they all bought CORSAs and some bought GSIs

late at night when they all meet up you can hear they collecting size

i need a turbo im holding out for a spoiler to the end of the night

its gotta be big and its gotta be bling and its gotta have ???lexus slides??? (what are lexus slides ???)

i need a white Ford im holding out for hit him on a piece of the door ???

its gotta be big and its gotta be sprayed and it gotta speak like **** on the floor

at ester??? after midnight in my wildest fantasy there is a lowered Corsa there for sale and the guy only wants three

basing on 1.4 and the engine overheats its gonna takes a GSI to sweep me off my feets

i need a turbo im holding out for a spoiler to the end of the night

its gotta be big and its gotta be bling and its gotta have ???lexus slides??? (what are lexus slides ???)

i need a white Ford im holding out for hit him on a piece of the door ???

its gotta be big and its gotta be sprayed and it gotta speak like **** on the floor

we dont gonna have a kaballalah like a schkaalooon or a scooby (subaru impreza ... ha this i know sir ) right now i dont have a lot of money

......... for the rest i really have no clue what hes babbling

haha that was fun ...

i need a drink now
*Lexus Lights
#12 - AJS

I need a turbo! lol.
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG