The online racing simulator
Very bad for me , I had a bad set and I needed to use R3 in front tyres. But it was nice to fight against Xenoa in the first round.

As Danowat said "a lot of aliens in div1"

(edit: I think not was against Xenoa, it was against his teamfriend Cawwa)
Yeah, I think Div 1 is a bit fast for me, no points this round
Okay, first race was kinda nice, second was awful for me! Someone hit me on the start, made me eat some pit wall. Since then I was fighting with slightly broken suspension (hard in an ufr!) some time later a guy was standing in the middle of the track just before the big Z, i couldn't manage to brake (maybe lag, don't know) and f**ked up the susp once more... was hard to drive from then on. I had to pit.... finished last, but I finished.

Guys, I think 2 leagues are too much for a racer with a real life ;-) I can't do proper trainings, make sets and so on when I'm away every weekend...

I think I just concentrate on the UFRL, better organised, more fun, nicer cars than in the dtm.

greetz

der butz
Quote from Kike_MoMo :Very bad for me , I had a bad set and I needed to use R3 in front tyres.

I actually think most of us used R3's.
#30 - Dru
yup - stick with the UFXL over the DTM Butz anyday mate, racing is fun and closer, a bit hectic yes, but that also means its more rewarding...

.... i'm already starting to work on a FE Gold set up, so i need a team mate to help me out (or us help each other out) my lucky break was being clean in the first lap, not getting caught out and allowing me to start on the front row........ what i would give for the same to happen on FE GOLD, i'm already having nightmares over what the chicane and tyres is gonna be like....
- i was on a sever last night after the race with MIKI and i must say, that track is gonna be fun.
#32 - Dru
yup my R2 set (all round) in my UFR never went above 95 i think, a lovely shade of Green for a change, and they lasted the 11 laps easily, but i think that was also down to spending 400 laps on a setup that was not only quick (well for me anyway) but also forgiving on the tires.
Quote from MyBoss :I actually think most of us used R3's.

I was alright on R2s on the XFR actually. I was never on "alien" pace (and never will be) but I did put in a few high 55s each race. Temps tended to hit about 102 on the right front by the exit of the last corner but the wind cooled them enough on the pit straight to not have to worry about it.
#34 - Dru
Quote from thisnameistaken :I was alright on R2s on the XFR actually. I was never on "alien" pace (and never will be) but I did put in a few high 55s each race. Temps tended to hit about 102 on the right front by the exit of the last corner but the wind cooled them enough on the pit straight to not have to worry about it.

lol at 'wind' ....... at your race pace - it must have felt like a 'gale' heheheheh
Quote from Dru :but i think that was also down to spending 400 laps on a setup that was not only quick (well for me anyway) but also forgiving on the tires.

Really that long, it only took me about 2 min to make a set that is good in qual and the race. I did not even have to do one 1 lap before what the setup was going to be, all you needed to do is ask me for my setup and i would of given it you.

Quote :
yup my R2 set (all round) in my UFR never went above 95 i think, a lovely shade of Green for a change, and they lasted the 11 laps easily

My setup had alot of psi in it for the top speed so the xfr could not get the slipsteam so easily and it paid of even i over took some xfr's down the straight, you should of seen how cold my tyre temperature after the race the rears where stone cold blue (about 35 they where)
Quote from rc10racer :Really that long, it only took me about 2 min to make a set that is good in qual and the race. I did not even have to do one 1 lap before what the setup was going to be, all you needed to do is ask me for my setup and i would of given it you.

Next event one please then
#37 - Dru
Quote from rc10racer :Really that long, it only took me about 2 min to make a set that is good in qual and the race. I did not even have to do one 1 lap before what the setup was going to be, all you needed to do is ask me for my setup and i would of given it you.

hey mate, yep thats right but i'm new to racing and like to take my time
Quote from Richard Torp :Us from dba| used R2

oh, ok. I just took the set from teaminferno and put some R3's on, don't know how to make a good set. lol.

Good find in Esben btw, have he been racing for long?
Quote from MyBoss :oh, ok. I just took the set from teaminferno and put some R3's on, don't know how to make a good set. lol.

Good find in Esben btw, have he been racing for long?

LFS nickname.....Slogan

EDIT....me....Esben Jahn......
Esben has been in LFS for a while now. I think 18 months. I think Esben is one of the best (if not the best) danish driver in LFS. He is very fast and clean - even he is an old man..he is 40...

Esben has not driven so much international because of his bad english (bad english - like me.. ), but we hope he will begin to do so, when there are other dba| racers in there.. Otherwise he must learn some Norsk (Norwegian)..

Edit: Esben has been driving for DPRT (now closed) and TKH, and then joined us in november 2006..
Quote from slogan :LFS nickname.....Slogan

EDIT....me....Esben Jahn......

we call him the danish alian if he is in the front you will never see him again
Quote from gubbe :if he is in the front you will never see him again

So I noticed. lol When I finally got a little space to Kdempsey I tried to push a little to try to gain some time on Esben, but it didn't work so I just tried to drive smooth without pushing.

He allready have 8 points down to second place in the league
Quote from MyBoss :So I noticed. lol When I finally got a little space to Kdempsey I tried to push a little to try to gain some time on Esben, but it didn't work so I just tried to drive smooth without pushing.

He allready have 8 points down to second place in the league

thats the spirit for driving this game
Quote from Richard Torp :

Edit: Esben has been driving for DPRT and TKH (now closed) and joined us in november 2006..

WRONG... TKH closed...... Hmm where do you got that from???
I am persoanlly the founder of TKH, and currently organising a bigger step into Rfactor.

Additionally our LFS active racers just got stronger with Jesper Valentin joining. Jesper is the way the only Dane who surely can kick Esben's ass
Quote from Retrohero :WRONG... TKH closed...... Hmm where do you got that from???
I am persoanlly the founder of TKH, and currently organising a bigger step into Rfactor.

Additionally our LFS active racers just got stronger with Jesper Valentin joining. Jesper is the way the only Dane who surely can kick Esben's ass

Sorry only DPRT closed..
-
(slogan) DELETED by slogan
hehe.

Annyway, is there coming statistics up like last season?
Quote from MyBoss :hehe.

Annyway, is there coming statistics up like last season?

Standings and stuff will be up today. We had some issues with the website so that way there is some delay with those.
don´t say sorry. you do what you can. good work

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG