The online racing simulator
New system
(2 posts, started )
#1 - _rod_
New system
My computer is totalled, i used to have a xp 2200+ 512 ddr 400 and a mx 440 64 mb, now the video card, the hdd and the powersupply died, and i dont want to spent more money on my dinossaour, because its just not worth it..

Now, im planning in buying a whole new system, but money is a very big issue, but i also dont want to worry about upgrading the pc for at least 1 year, so im looking for something that will be used mainly for daily stuff and games (as long i can run a few of the new game gen, im quite happy)

So you have have a ideia of how much top end hardware costs around here a Vga Xfx 8800 Gtx costs 1000 USD.

Thanks for the tips

Rod
hmm
Quote from _rod_ :My computer is totalled, i used to have a xp 2200+ 512 ddr 400 and a mx 440 64 mb, now the video card, the hdd and the powersupply died, and i dont want to spent more money on my dinossaour, because its just not worth it..

Now, im planning in buying a whole new system, but money is a very big issue, but i also dont want to worry about upgrading the pc for at least 1 year, so im looking for something that will be used mainly for daily stuff and games (as long i can run a few of the new game gen, im quite happy)

So you have have a ideia of how much top end hardware costs around here a Vga Xfx 8800 Gtx costs 1000 USD.

Thanks for the tips

Rod

Its gonna run you like 1000-1200 Dollars depending which platform intel or amd I would suggest with your tight budget go for a mid end core 2 dou as they are the DOminating cpus around. dont go fot 8880 cause those themselves are 500+ so no luck for that. go for good sub 100 or 150 asus sli mobos cause i like asus, and gigabyte is good too so its upto u to decide. For best prices go to http://www.newegg.com for deals somttimes They give the best sales around the net

New system
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG