The online racing simulator
BeSpoke for LFS S2 Patch V
(87 posts, started )
problem!
I have the same problem.. when I try to import any rims its says "cannot validate LFS License".. I own a LFS license "Mr_Lonely".. cant understand the problem.. I try to run LFS first and then open the Bespoke and the other way but the same happen.. I have tryd to download it like 4 times, and same error comes up.. I run latest patch V and "try" to use BeSpoke_0_5X10.. it worked befor then just one day it stoped.. can anybody help ?? lol.. would be great..

Edit: I have Bespoke in same folder as the LFS icon..

// Mr.Pink
Quote from Mr_Lonely :I run latest patch V and "try" to use BeSpoke_0_5X10

That's a problem in itself. Most applications for patch V wont work on patch X and vice versa.

And the latest patch is Y (Y12 if you use test patches).
-
(Mr_Lonely) DELETED by Mr_Lonely
sry.. I ment Y.. lol.. but it worked befor.. lol.. have to be a bug then.. well.. no one knows if bespoke for Y have relesed yet ??
andylec hasn't time to update BeSpoke (I know the feeling), so Y might get skipped. andylec has actually asked me to continue the project for him, which I might be inclined to do since it fits in nicely with my mod, but without help from him I don't have the time to start from scratch.
i can't find it to download. someone help me :/
Quote from wygiuxx :i can't find it to download. someone help me :/

It's on the first post of the thread dude.

It also only works with works with LFS 0.5 patches V, W, X & X9, X10.
Need for Y
were abouts do u put it ?? lols im a noob ? also how do u tell what verison u got ? lol
It only works if you bought the game.
-
(geeman1) DELETED by geeman1 : wrong thread
Bespoke
Hey... I launched my Bespoke, and all it shows is a square and a space to write text... What is wrong with it?
It's not compatible with this patch.
Bespoke not been made for 0.6B yet?

BeSpoke for LFS S2 Patch V
(87 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG