The online racing simulator
BeSpoke for LFS S2 Patch V
(87 posts, started )
Quote from Gunn :The default rims may not be the latest trend but they are lag-friendly 3D models. Design isn't all about aesthetics.

that is also true
Is there any difference in fps (at all) when you change the rimzors?

*starts lfs*
Quote from LFSn00b :No

You are correct. There is no difference whatsoevah(!) with different rimzors. I just tested with fraps (fps) and I got the highest fps score with modified rimzors
Quote from Dudles :i swear i tried... but i'm satill having problems making wheels... so i ask any kind soul to try to make this 2 rims for me...

Enkei Shogun

i used to have the shoguns on my 98 probe when i was in high school....(laugh all you want but my gt was the shit back in high school)
I'm wondering if Scawen have even thought about implementing rims/tyre changing in the game. Bespoke can be an editor, and importing from rim files will be an option in the garage. It is only few hundreds of bytes to send during user joining, so it shouldn't be a problem from net transfer point of view.

The problem could be a mass of the wheel changing, and it is unsprung mass, so it is very important for suspension movement.
#56 - Gunn
Quote from yaper :I'm wondering if Scawen have even thought about implementing rims/tyre changing in the game.

Yes he has thought about it before. We don't know if it will ever be a feature but I doubt it would be high on his list of things to do.
does bespoke work for demo users?
#58 - Jakg
No, it doesn't
I'm quite surprised how many people have never heard of BeSpoke. It was released back in S1. I remember I spent hours modeling existing and new rims to use in private sessions.
I even managed to make rims that flashed in all colors of the rainbow, exploiting an LFS glitch. Yes I know, very ricey, but it sure was fun to see some Showtec discolights in your wheels.

LFS goes clubbing, riceboy style!
#60 - Vain
Quote from (SaM) :I'm quite surprised how many people have never heard of BeSpoke. It was released back in S1. I remember I spent hours modeling existing and new rims to use in private sessions.
I even managed to make rims that flashed in all colors of the rainbow, exploiting an LFS glitch. Yes I know, very ricey, but it sure was fun to see some Showtec discolights in your wheels.

LFS goes clubbing, riceboy style!

If I ever see "rainbow rims" on a real car I will make you personally responible for insulting my eyes!

Vain
#62 - Vain
#63 - joen
I made a quickly one for XRT.

I use dimensions 245/32/20 in tweak.
enjoy!

Regards JD
Attached images
JD.jpg
Attached files
JD.zip - 437.5 KB - 873 views
i know this is old but i can not get it to work.. says "cant validate LFS licence" or something like that.. and i have it in the LFS folder..??
no one? damn
#68 - Gunn
Quote from hybrid_turbo :i know this is old but i can not get it to work.. says "cant validate LFS licence" or something like that.. and i have it in the LFS folder..??

Make sure that your version of BeSpoke matches your version of LFS.
doh i cant connect anymore coes 'my cars dont match the host cars'...
how do i get it default again

lol found it: restart lfs
is there any way to get more tuning points? Just wanna get the spokes looking nice and curved.
-
(luigi89) DELETED by luigi89
where did u get that HUD Obalaan?
When I select "Export to lfs" it says "Cannot validate LFS license"...
and I have LFS unlocked...
What could be wrong?
Is it installed to the correct location?
yes...but d'uh the problem was that I was trying without LFS running....I thought the rims where permanent.
anyway thanks for the help

BeSpoke for LFS S2 Patch V
(87 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG