The online racing simulator
#1 - JTbo
Other car forum members using LFS to have nice races together?
I'm member at one finnish car forum that is solely about Volvo cars.

We did some time ago get idea about racing LFS together and now I run private server for us and there are also small Cup running. There are currently bit over 30 of us.

Now I would like to hear if there are other similar groups around?
I know the finalgear forums do something together with LFS (and other racesims).
You guys race Volvo tweaks?
#6 - JTbo
Quote from Breizh :You guys race Volvo tweaks?

No, Demo cars and tracks and some of races are S1, many of guys have not licenses yet as we have just started but in future we will be on S1 and S2 when all guys have got licenses

Nice to know from others, we must some day do car forum world championship or something

Oh yes, finalgear link gives just gray page for me ?

I don't know if it is any use of give link as everything is finnish so you won't get anything, but here goes:
Our LFS board Main lfs thread of Volvo board which you can't access unless you register, which again is finnish language, lol.
Yup. the georgia rx8 club does...we have a small group that races...4-8 at any given event, but its still fun. we have a small tourny going on, but we haven't raced in a while due to scheduling conflicts last month. hopefully we'll get the next race off soon, as to move on to the next race.
I'm a member of the GranTurismoX.net forums (site currently down) as well as an Admin/Race Admin there. Many of the serious racers from the old school GT1/2/3 and even GT4 comps have started racing LFS together on a private server (Green Tavern Racing) as members of the GrantursimoX [gtx] team.

Great fun. Many of us have met each other in r/l and attend motorsport events, car shows, autox, and other related car activities together.
#9 - JTbo
Really nice to see there is other forums running leagues too and some have very official and professional looking too
I'd love to get some of the peeps at Front-Runners.net or MoparUK.com to have a bash but they're usually too busy working on their cars, lol.
My local autocross club, VCMC, occasionally runs LFS races.
Quote from JTbo :Nice to know from others, we must some day do car forum world championship or something

Oh yes, finalgear link gives just gray page for me ?

Link is correct, should be working. And this is our LFS section on the finalgear forums - http://forums.finalgear.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

We had many members over the years, however only about 10 of us or so are regular racers.

We also have a championship going on, but we don't limit that to only finalgear members, the more racers the better.
im trying to bring it into my school !!i know a bit off topic...but i would like to play with some school mates which is starting to happen ...and there is one of my teachers intrested .we were thinking off racing against other school teams kinda like a league !
#14 - JTbo
Quote from pdanev :Link is correct, should be working. And this is our LFS section on the finalgear forums - http://forums.finalgear.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

We had many members over the years, however only about 10 of us or so are regular racers.

We also have a championship going on, but we don't limit that to only finalgear members, the more racers the better.

Yep it works now and also bit earlier, there was some downtime or something when I posted that. Sometimes happens with my site too, I guess there are hiccups in hosting

We have bit over 10 guys in our cup (some are not participating to all races due time issues), many of guys are racing then other hours when there is not our cup races going on.

Looks like we are then only single make club ?
pdanev, some of those LFS posters on your site are, to use one of Jeremy Clarkson's favourite terms, astonishing!
i think scooby net have afew members on here?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG