The online racing simulator
Truck Racing would rock :)
(13 posts, started )
I recon adding Hi-Proformance Trucks too the car lineup would be cool....Imagine 20 odd trucks all doing 200+ on the oval would be sweet
Imagine a Mrt drafting behind one of those trucks
Try to search for "truck" on the whole forum, probaly the type of racing that have been suggested the most. Though I mentioned too in another thread, but that was "What kinda racing would you like to see in lfs". Try to check that thread out.
I would like to see some of this in LFS S3 if it ever comes out

Would be awesome, only I think I'm not able to race anymore.
Suggested a lot, but +50 I'd love this.
I agree.
scawen hates diesels >.>
Well, to have realistic truck racing in LFS they have to add brake temperature into the sim first.
Quote from skywatcher122 :scawen hates diesels >.>

He might want to rethink, a modern day diesel can be a lot faster than an equivalent petrol engine (more torque for the same engine size and power) and it`s a lot more economical two. (As an example: The Audi Q7 V12 TDi - and i hate Audis.)
#11 - DeKo
I think he might have been talking about these trucks:

no not pickup trucks (would be nice though) would be fun to get a UF1 in the middle of the two trucks. and i think they would have to rethink the whole sim for it. I.E have pit stops like 3 times a lap (they must not get good MPG)
Quote from tbofram :no not pickup trucks (would be nice though) would be fun to get a UF1 in the middle of the two trucks. and i think they would have to rethink the whole sim for it. I.E have pit stops like 3 times a lap (they must not get good MPG)

First of all, IE means in other words, second why would they have to rethink?

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG