The online racing simulator
800 BHP XRT vs XRR @ Aston (multiplayer game)
(29 posts, started )
This is something I have done not to forget my movie making skills
I am happy with quality - that's why it's 120MB
The background of the movie was - When Tweak was out I knew I had to do that race...First we had some practice laps in single player and then - we held a race... this is how it turned out...
The 2.8 inline 6 turbocharged 800 bhp XRT vs a XRR

movie is 3:20 minutes, and is loaded with special effects...
Enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=67C2WK5P
http://www.rapidshare.ru/182372
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUBez3Zipmk
http://rapidshare.com/files/17277830/lq.avi.html - LOW QUALITY, BUT EASIER TO DOWNLOAD

Edit: in Rapidshare Ru - wait 30 seconds and then press the given link (it apears in grey and underlined where the countdown was)
there..I hope this helps, sorry about the russian rapidshare - but it allows up to 3GB's to be uploaded...
@ Bob =( this is sad but true...megaupload temporarily is off line, and Youtube is up, but...quality...yeah...

Please leave a coment, good or bad - comentary is very important for selfimprovement
Megaupload - file not available
Rapidshare.ru - throws up some error in Russian.
Youtube version will look godawful thanks to massive overuse of compression to keep traffic down.

Edit: Added screeny of the error I get from Rapidshare.
Attached images
error.PNG
hehe, reminds me of actual Top Gear test of Brabus SL with 720bhp... no downforce kills cool vid though
Bob Smith - it says - "the link has expired press here (it's underlined in the screeny) to get a new link to that file
and then, lower it has the link that says - back to main page
hope that helps

Vykos69 - actually - downforce was not the main problem - it's also heavy, thirsty (8% of fuel tank gone in one lap), tyre hungry, and that TURBO...when it reaches full boost - there is trouble
thank you for comment
first 30secs of waiting time wasted.
trying the "here" link now...

Edit: same as above... want that file to be beamed up somewhere else... thx

regards
Quote from micha1980de :want that file to be beamed up somewhere else... thx
regards

I have rerendered the movie to make it smaller in size, the quality has been sacrificed a bit...but Now uploading to rapidshare.com...soon to be added in the first post
sorry for the inconvenience (spelling?)
spelling appears to be correct...

regards
omg think about how that thing would perform with downforce

pretty quick, as it got into the esses though it looked like it started burning up some rubber like mad
Quote from Vykos69 :hehe, reminds me of actual Top Gear test of Brabus SL with 720bhp... no downforce kills cool vid though

yes, me either
ok...
thank you for your patience and for comments - The Rapishare.com link is in the first post
Very good, very Top Gear.

Upload the tweak?
How did you run the tweak set on multiplayer?
Quote from harlen :How did you run the tweak set on multiplayer?

if the person who runs the server has the tweak running and the people who join the server have the same tweak running then it all works fine.
can someone upload on youtube i wan to see
#16 - S0ul
Quote from funnybone2 : can someone upload on youtube i wan to see

it is already on youtube, just look closer at the first post
woops should have paid attention
:wow: what can you all do whit :lfs:. That XRT is looking realy hard to drive and very adrenaline .

enjoyed it
Good movie. Went abit over with the effects tho.
Great movie, definately worth the watch! One tip, I'd recommend using a different matte (darkened edges) for different cameras. You don't need to make a 100 of them, but 3 or 4 wich you swap per camera cut.
This way it does look more like matte and less like looking through a constant portal, like a claustrophobic baby in a womb..

Also, I'm not sure anymore if the AI XRR is competitive on Aston, but recording it in singleplayer would increase the quality alot (less stuttering). Especially when you have awesome camera shots.
Quote from (SaM) :Great movie, definately worth the watch! One tip, I'd recommend using a different matte (darkened edges) for different cameras. You don't need to make a 100 of them, but 3 or 4 wich you swap per camera cut.
This way it does look more like matte and less like looking through a constant portal, like a claustrophobic baby in a womb..

Also, I'm not sure anymore if the AI XRR is competitive on Aston, but recording it in singleplayer would increase the quality alot (less stuttering). Especially when you have awesome camera shots.

Great advice, I'll take that into account...

about the AI - he does a staggering 3:35-3:40 on my fresh install of LFS... so if I would film it with him - it would look silly (I could overtake while sideways)

Thanks for comments
err, great movie... i don't want to be rebellious, but how about a proper de-interlaced version of your file?
Rapidshare.ru isn't reachable anymore
and i refuse to install this silly megaupload toolbar...

regards...
Great Video. Better than anything I can possibly do. Just wondering How much torque you were running. I downloaded that File you posted, all I got was some really wired thing with 50HP that bounced around until it left the garage screen. hehe

When I get my G25 again (the second replacement) I am going to try racing a few different cars in my 650BHP XRT. mabey a FO8, and the GTR cars.
It's got 780 NM's, I somehow dont get that kind of trouble with it
(but seeing that video you uploaded made my day)

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG