The online racing simulator
Man bites shark
(14 posts, started )
Man bites shark
Heheh I always thought it would be possible for someone to 'wrastle' a shark... just wanted to wait for someone + vodka to do it This pretty much confirms it.
This shark was only a little one though. If the guy was a real man he'd go a bit further south to the Yorke Peninsula and tackle a 3m white pointer
Oddly enough that last name is Dutch and means 'cemetary' .. (sp).. the place where people are buried I mean.. He could've been! :O
They would have needed to put all that gooey red water through a colander to get enough of him to actually bury though
Yeah, I read about that, right before coming to these forums.
Man that's just insane.
My wife is gonna be in Melborne in about a week and a half.
I told her I wanted a cricket hat from a decent team.
All the aussies are wanting us to send flaming hot cheetos, funyuns and triple antibiotic ointment (we call it neosporin)

In the US we got this type of "fishing" called noodling. The person catches catfish with their bare hands. It's similar to what that guy did, only they catch the fish by sticking their hand into the fishes mouth. I don't think that method would be a smart thing to try with sharks though.
Quote from Racer Y :I told her I wanted a cricket hat from a decent team.

You'd have to come to England for one of them.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You'd have to come to England for one of them.

True at the moment. Really dont know what happened to the Aussies in the finals. Was like they forgot how to play cricket. But England definently came on alot stronger and were like a completely different team to the one that played the ashes
Quote from cmckowen :Ture at the moment. Really dont know what happened to the Aussies in the final's. Was like they forgot how to play cricket. But England definently came on alot stronger and were like a completely different team to the one that played the ashes

We had to let the Aussies win the ashes, they were crying too much and we felt bad. You know how it is
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :We had to let the Aussies win the ashes, they were crying too much and we felt bad. You know how it is

They stole the plans for one of the matches as well.

And look at the status in A1GP.
Quote from duke_toaster :They stole the plans for one of the matches as well.

And look at the status in A1GP.

The fact Germany is winning? Or the fact the next race is in 10 minutes?
Heh, first time I saw A1GP I was in the VIP Lounge at an airport relaxing in big comfy chairs drinking coffee. Was different.

[edit: What the duice, it changed from 10 minutes to 9 days 10 minutes :s]
There were a couple (a few?) freakish shark attacks (both Great Whites) which happened over the Summer in Aus. One was at Bells Beach in SA, and the other was at Cape Howe, near Eden in NSW. This second attack was really incredible, as the shark basically half swallowed the guy head first while he was diving!! :faint2: Luckily he was carrying his diving knife, and managed to reach up and stab the shark in it's eye!

Short article here
http://www.post-trib.com/news/224659,SHARK.article
nb: Bells Beach isn't in SA, it's in Victoria
Oh yeah. Sorry 'bout that. For some reason I connect big sharks to SA in my mind. Probably because I don't want to deal with the fact that there are big sharks in VIC too! :scared:

Man bites shark
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG