The online racing simulator
LfS S2 Server Script
(127 posts, started )
Yet a proposition: Would be gr8 if one may see the S1/S2/Demo mode of the host as well...
Not possible This is not logged in the hostfile. Except Scawen would implement it.
Well, almost a bug then !
More a feature request
kind of a long shot and an ugly way to do it, if you parse setup.cfg instead of hostx.txt you'll be able to extract the mode data.

also, i've disabled the "built-in" online/offline checker in vortrex3k script and replaced with my own, it goes like this:

<?php
$lfs_ip = "localhost";
$lfs_port = "63392";

$output = @fsockopen("$lfs_ip", $lfs_port, $errno, $errstr, 0.01);

if (!$output) {
$status = "offline";
} else {
$status = "online";
}
@fclose($output);

// and then ...

if ($status == offline) {
echo "status: offline
} else {

// all the output from vorts script ...

}

Gr8 move, FEL. Would be nice if you could collaborate about this and make a final (well...) product that anyone in the LFS community might use, whether he/she's a programmer or not...

On the other hand, for the future for the devs, the mode should maybe be placed in the first lfs string in the host file... I mean, lfs=S2 0.5Q etc... Guess it's nice to just use one file source to gather the information needed...?
Thanks fel for this =)

Socks conn. is a good way to do that, thanks I'll implement this into the script and will leave it as it is, because I don't really like to make another fopen and parse my arse of ( ) to simply get the mode data.

Let's see...
misjka, maybe you can use this ...

<?php
$mode = shell_exec('grep mode /path/to/setup.cfg');
echo "mode: ";
echo substr("$mode", 6);
?>

OK, thanks! I'll check it out!

But, ehh.... That won't work, will it, since the php script runs on one host and the lfs dedihost is on another one...??!
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad
I'm glad to officially release the 0.5S compliant version directly after the release of the dedicated host!

Changes in Version 1.7:
- Added content of LfS Patch S2S:
- 4 new track configs (AS North (rev.) and AS Grand Touring (rev.)
- 1 new car ( BF1 )

Downloadlink can be found on the first post and also here:
http://lfs.gjl-network.net/index.php?act=showcat&id=6
Thanks a lot !

But I receive:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/xxx/xxx/xxx/lfshosts/server.php on line 155

Damn Not tested very well *shame*

Ok, plz download it again It should be fixed now, made an error in the car list.

Big sorry for that!
Sry, nope... Still get the error...
very sorry about the inconvenience..

it is now really fixed sorry, sorry, sorry
I can not connect to our server vith this one.
I get this when accessing the server.php page
Status: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus

The old server.php gives correct info!

See :http://www.dprt.dk/tserver/server.php for new version
And www.dprt.dk right side block for correct info.
For me it just haaaaangs and never shows me the result from the host query... I'm not sure our servers are up right now, but that hasn't been a problem with the previous version...
Quote from Iceberg :I can not connect to our server vith this one.
I get this when accessing the server.php page
Status: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus: offlineStatus

The old server.php gives correct info!

See :http://www.dprt.dk/tserver/server.php for new version
And www.dprt.dk right side block for correct info.

uhm.. strange k, sorry about this, I unfortunately did not had the time to proper test the new version.
I'll take care of this tomorrow morning and will release a new version.
Ok, this stupid bug is now fixed. I'm verry sorry about this.

You can download it right now
Works now.
I have attached a danish language file
Attached files
lang_den.zip - 794 B - 228 views
Very nice! Thanks a lot!
Some news from my side:

I'm currently developing a complete new server script that is LFS World based especially for those users, who don't have HTTP or FTP access to their LFS server.
The script is currently in alpha state and should enter beta testing within this week. There's still a lot to do but it already works very stable (tested with a lot of hosts today).
I'll keep you informed about the process
Hi - hows the new script going? Would really like to use it via LfS World!
Can somebody help me with making the script i don't get it can't find information about what i have to change to what file.
Quote from VorTeX3k :Some news from my side:

I'm currently developing a complete new server script that is LFS World based especially for those users, who don't have HTTP or FTP access to their LFS server.
The script is currently in alpha state and should enter beta testing within this week. There's still a lot to do but it already works very stable (tested with a lot of hosts today).
I'll keep you informed about the process

Great news, VorTeX3k ... Have you made any further progress with this script?
Sorry guys for this large delay Had a lot to do, so the progress wasn't very fast.

I'm currently still working on the lfs world version.

But to keep you all up-to-date I installed a mailing list and I advise everyone that is interested, to sign in to it:
Just write an empty mail with the subject subscribe to lfsscript@gjl-network.net

Then you'll receive all information also about beta the beta phase of the LFSW version, coming soon.

@Private[BE]: Please write me a PM regarding your problem or contact me via icq, so that I can have a further look into this problem.

LfS S2 Server Script
(127 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG