The online racing simulator
How do u get like the "windows xp user" and "Limewire user" for your signature?
im srry this off topic but how do u add like my medel from stcc? like saying " silver medel" for your signature? and like the "limewire or Windows xp user for ur signature? tx Hotrodx199 (S2 player)
-
(the_angry_angel) DELETED by the_angry_angel
#2 - Jakg
to do the stcc one, type [ stcc]hotrodx199[/stcc] - only remove the first space

You cant insert the XP user or "Lamewire user" ones tho
#3 - JTbo
Maybe you would like to post then to offtopic instead of general lfs discussion?

Even Urban dictionary was powerless to translate some of words, but what I think you mean is how to add picture to your signature?

That is done from user CP, edit signature.
That's why image signatures aren't allowed, people start adding things like "Big Mac fan", "Teletubbies fan", "Cocroache races fan"...
#5 - herki
I wouldn't dare to put "limewire user" in my sig anywhere. Despite the fact I'm not even using it, I could put up a sign "I like downloading music illegally" in front of my house
Some other suggestions for user bars that would help people assert their individuality in their signatures:

Food eater.
Keyboard typer.
T-shirt wearer.
Game player.
Userbar displayer.
If you wanna use the crappy way and if you dont wanna do it yourself for real you can use this website

http://userbarmaker.com/
#9 - Osco
Quote from thisnameistaken :Some other suggestions for user bars that would help people assert their individuality in their signatures:

Food eater.
Keyboard typer.
T-shirt wearer.
Game player.
Userbar displayer.

you forgot 'complete plonker' as an option..
Quote from Osco :you forgot 'complete plonker' as an option..

whats a plonker?
It's another word for the male organ, but I don't think anybody remembers that any more so it's become acceptable.

Same way nobody remembers that "Berk" is short for "Berkshire Hunt"...
ah i get it lol im slow sometimes...im 14 wadda ya expect.?
Or naff... which is Polari for "not available for #######"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG