The online racing simulator
LFS Thread in Auto Sim Sport Forum
Great news! Let´s hope that we can keep a good level of discussion on that forum and use it as a good way to show other people what a great sim we have and get more people to join the LFS community.
Glad to hear it, and about time too.

All signed up and ready to go now. Gimme something to talk about
Is it just me or is there something wrong with the LFS-section at ASS? I'm getting this when trying to view the section:

"No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off."
Quote from Linsen :Is it just me or is there something wrong with the LFS-section at ASS? I'm getting this when trying to view the section:

"No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off."

Works fine here.
Try deleting all the forum cookies (the link is near the bottom of the main page beside the 'mark read' button) or Ctrl+F5 refreshing the page.
Uhm, yeah deleting the cookies works in a way. Only problem is that I'm logged out then and as soon as I log in, I'm getting the same message again and can't post. Probably has to do with the fact that my account has not been validated -- which is another problem. I'm not getting a validation e-mail for some reason .

I'll try contacting the admins.

Edit: problem solved.
#8 - avih
went through the threads earlier, but didn't have an account to post. would someone post there about the easiness of going online, including the ease of sending setups? it's a killer combo IMHO. didn't see it mentioned on the threads there.
-
(Blackout) DELETED by Blackout

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG