The online racing simulator
Which car is better looking?
(56 posts, started )

Poll : Which car looks better?

Aston Martin DB9
Maserati Gransport
IMO this is hardly even worth the poll, it's so rediculous.

Maserati Gransport

Aston Martin DB9

No contest, the DB9. Not that it's that much to look at really, but the Gransport looks to much like "design by committee"-stuff
*Reminds everybody that he's allergic to flaming bananas*
Nice colour match on the maserati's side skirts
#4 - JJ72
I'll say the brits has outdone the Italians this time.
DBR9 TOTALLY!!!!!!! ehhhh? it´s not dbr9? ohhhhh... ok ok DB9!!!!!!!!
I dont like Maserati, just MC12
#6 - Gunn
I'm a big fan of everything Aston Martin, including the DB9 .... but in this case I prefer the looks of the Maserati. It's a much more classic looking coupe shape.
wheres the "theyre both ugly and look rather the same" option ?
In my opinion, aesthetically, Aston Martins are overrated. I suspect the main reason for this is that we have to make the most of a good-looking car coming out of this country, as it's such a rarity.

I would also say that Aston Martin's designers are about as lazy as those "designers" over in Stuttgart... every Aston looks the same!
I think they are both great looking cars. i voted db9, but i'm not 100% sure of myself on that.

side note, one of the cars that the CEO of my company drives is the Maserati Gran Sport, but his is black.
#10 - JJ72
Quote from Shotglass :wheres the "theyre both ugly and look rather the same" option ?

you can't find it cos obviously you are blind.
To be honest, I am not hugely smitten by either. I have never been a big fan of the Maserati. I absolutely loved the DB9 when it first came out, and whenever I see it in the skin, it does remind me how pretty it is. But, and I can't put my finger on it, there is just something about the DB9 that I am not hugely keen on. Sometimes I'll see a pic of it and it just looks perfect, other times I don't love it so much. It just doesn't make me melt every time I see it, like some of my absolute favourites.
The Maserati to me... though both are ugly.
The DB9 is just yet another soleless Aston, Ford needs to be more forward and go and design something fresh for once, same goes for the original Focus, still looks stylish today vs. the new one, just another car.

The Maserati isn't the most stylish car ever but it looks exciting which is what really counts, although I wish they kept the older lights rather than the current everyday lights.
#14 - DC2
db9 for sure looks much better then the grandsport
The Mas looks kinda sad from the back. Reminds me of anold model Prelude.
I'll take either though.
The Maserati looks a bit like a Volvo from the back?

No question, my vote goes for the DB9. Its much more pleasing to look at, and even more so IRL, which is a fairly common sight where I used to live (Newport Pagnell/MK).
Quote from JJ72 :I'll say the brits has outdone the Italians this time.

not much british about an aston now
That maserati is no match for the aston.It has nothing special. But the aston is one of the best looking cars with a '77 corvette and gemballa porsche gtr650 imo.
#19 - Vain
The Aston's nose is screwed and the Maserati's rear is screwed, tough call.
(Though the DB9 looks great apart from the nose and the Maserati looks great apart from the rear.)

Vain
Both could be better but personally I prefer the Maserati.
A tough one, in LFS analogy it would be like asking would you like your S3 with dynamic or dynamic weather. If there was any other car than Maserati against the Aston it would most definetly be DB9, no doubt my dream car. But I also love the Maserati, there's something that makes me choose it.
The Aston for me. The back of the Maserati - it looks horrible to me.
I love the Aston. It just screams "pwned"

And if you ask me, the back of the Maserati looks a lot like the Volvo S60.
I've never been a fan of the Maserati shape, and there's a DB9 in the car park at work most days. It's gorgeous, and even better when it's started up.
Aston for sure, typical understated british look about it, it's very beautifull without being "in-yer-face" or covered in spoilers and other useless trinkets.

The Italians DO make some beautiful looking cars, the vast majority of Alfa's are gorgeous looking cars.

http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/4a2270360200083o

(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG