The online racing simulator
Quote from Alric :ok had my G25 for a few months trouble free but now reverse wont work. I'm going to try and open it up and have a look. Does anyone know what I'm looking out for? what would have broken for it to suddenly stop working? Am i looking out for microswitches? springs? what?

Thanks for any help.

ANyone????
Send it back, the g25 comes with a logitech 2 year warrenty so not worth the trouble opening it up IMO as you could in the end invalidate the warrenty.
broking reverse
reverse broke on my g25, called logitech and they sent me a new one. works great! just dont jerk the shifter around real hard and u wont break it
#29 - mr_x
when i called Logitech they insisted i called the people who supplied it (Komplett). So I did that and had to send my G25 back to Komplett for an RMA. I've had to get my Momo out the garage, dry it out and use it... what an awful wheel the Momo is!

oh well 2 weeks and i should have a brand new G25.
wow chris, that must suck, you must of got a real **** head on the phone, all the people ive spoke to about getting new things have said yes no problem, 3 days later via UPS new G15, MX1000 and G25...so far no problems with logitech support, infact i dont think it can be beaten
I just ordered my G25! From ZipZoomFly here in the US. If anyone is interested its on sale for $254.99 with FREE SHIPPING & No Tax outside California! Awesome deal, as I thought they were all going for $300!

$254.99 = 129.98 British Pounds = 193.71 Euros

What are these going for in Europe?

I hope my G25 doesn't have the shift troubles, but i generally treat my wheel nicely. My momo racing (black) has lasted me about 3 years no troubles, but has started to get a little loose. (is able to travel up and down, side-to-side a little bit).

Also, G25 in America only has 1 year limited warranty!?!?! What kinda hoax is that? http://www.logitech.com/index. ... CRID=2217,CONTENTID=11867
Logitech ain't stupid
After all the blah blah blah about how to rip off Logitech...and apparently a number of people actually doing it...they got smart. Now you have to send your wheel in before they send a replacement.
My wheels first and second keep on twitching out of gear, is this the problem you had or did they just go kaput?
I was almost sure to buy a G25 myself after I bought S2 license today, but seeing all these shifter probs now I'm really put off and I'll stick to my Momo Racing some more months until the units are all fixed... Too bad
Quote from Makinen :I was almost sure to buy a G25 myself after I bought S2 license today, but seeing all these shifter probs now I'm really put off and I'll stick to my Momo Racing some more months until the units are all fixed... Too bad

Welcome to Live For Speed S2 I wouldn't really let that put you off a G25 if you've got the cash for one. I mean, if it does break then you'll just be able to get a new one from Logitech.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG