The online racing simulator
I didn't neccesarily begrudge the FXO for being faster, what I did have a problem with was the bully boy tactics of the drivers who can get away with barging and arse nerfing because of the FWD. Watching the STCC Round 5 today really iompressed me in that the FXO drivers where repectful of thier fellow racers. Sure everyone knows that the FXO is faster but if they can't get past then they can't get past.

I did notice that the last time I was on the FXO was definatly in the minority.
One point as an aside, I wonder how far Chaos would've progressed his licence if he'd carried on without looking for a special handout...
Quote from Chaos :
BBO>..and I will not comment the 2nd part of your post... i guess you don't know me and all the things i've done (and will do) in the LFS world...

Well I think you mean that 2nd part:
Quote from BBO@BSR :...
Tbh you should really think about your attitude.
Sorry to say that but I don't think you are THE special LFS driver and deserve more or better treatment then someone else...

It was just an answer to this (I found that argumentation really illepall, sry):
Quote from Chaos :..why could not someone get special treatment? you see that in your life on almost every step...

For me this part of your post sounds like you think just because you see that in life everywhere, it's right. But I think it's not. If someone is thinking this way then he has a strange attitude for me and should think about it.

Anyway it's just my opinion and it was meant as a cause for thought.

But you are right I don't now you good enough nor have I heard enough about you but good that you do something for the LFS community like many many others do and did also (me including). I respect that. (but that doesn't make someone special or should let someone think he is worth more then others or deserve a special treatment).
Quote from Christofire :One point as an aside, I wonder how far Chaos would've progressed his licence if he'd carried on without looking for a special handout...

no progress... because i can't race at work, but writing is permitted

BBO> i did not say special treatment is fine... i only tried if i could be specially treated but it did not work... and who doesn't try, doesn't win
Quote from Chaos :BBO> i did not say special treatment is fine... i only tried if i could be specially treated but it did not work... and who doesn't try, doesn't win

That is a one strange way of putting it.
"I think it is wrong to get special treatment. But could I get some?"
Quote from Hyperactive :That is a one strange way of putting it.
"I think it is wrong to get special treatment. But could I get some?"

the world is not black/white you know...
I think that just about wraps it up for this thread, thanks
Non-constructive arguments approaching.
Quote from al heeley :I think that just about wraps it up for this thread, thanks
Non-constructive arguments approaching.

You only forgot to close it
[edit (Al): No I didn't! ]
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG