The online racing simulator
STCC servers down?
(57 posts, started )
I agree, 3-5 min pause between races is very welcome especially after the endurance races. I do however sometimes want to start from the back of the pack just to practise clean overtaking, alternative racing lines and kick off some bad habits as well.
I say 1-2 minutes leave it alone.
I'm adding lots of new features with the V3 patch, they'll come live just after V3 to give me a chance to test it and iron out bugs. When this happens the restart interval is tweaked so that on normal races the restart interval is now fixed at 90 seconds, and on endurance night it is 5 minutes.
From what I've seen people start voting for a restart after a minute or two anyways even before the autorestart takes over. I too would like a little longer break to rest the hands, but I can understand that others want to race. I just spectate for a race and enjoy watching any close battles.
Are the servers Down ?

Just connected to 1a and lost connection now can't find any STCC server in the lists
#56 - SamH
The servers are uip, but we're noticing some network problems at rapidswitch (our ISP's ISP, basically). I think it's settling again now, and you should be able to find the servers now, or very soon.
There's too much blinking franchising in this country sometimes...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG