The online racing simulator
Iam New and looking for a **league** or people to race with
Hey guys , can anyone give me a good league or people to race with?
I have S1..

thanks i hope to hear from you .
Welcome!

I've just cleaned the Leagues section, so you might wanna have a look there

To be honest though, finding a league for S1 might be hard - there's one open STCC server that runs in S1 mode though, but most action is to be found with an S2 license.
And even the STCC server is not an actual league, so you should probably get S2 and join OLFSL (link). OLFSL is perfect for starters imho AND for dedicated fast drivers - there's something in it for everybody .
Quote from Linsen :And even the STCC server is not an actual league, so you should probably get S2 and join OLFSL (link). OLFSL is perfect for starters imho AND for dedicated fast drivers - there's something in it for everybody .

Get yourself S2 and join the LFS: GTR League

details on our website
#5 - SamH
I totally agree with everyone here. There's racing to be had with an S1 licence, but it's very limited and the S2 licenced racing will blow your socks off. I particularly recommend Birder's ConeDodgers GTR servers and league. I hear all good things, and love racing on the public servers! I love the GTRs, but you can't use them with just an S1 licence.

Upgrade to S2, buddy! You won't ever regret it! There are SO many more options available to you in S2

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG